UberZinc Px provides two forms of highly absorbable zinc that can be used to correct a zinc deficiency.* It may deliver extra immune support to overcome an acute illness such as COVID-19 or the flu. Zinc plays a vital role in the body’s antioxidant defenses and is necessary for the brain, reproduction, and metabolism. Zinc supports peak physical performance, playing a role in energy production, protein synthesis, and recovery from training.
Zinc is a powerhouse mineral that is vital for immunity, inflammation management, metabolic function, and hormone balance. It plays a role in cancer prevention and affects the health of vital organs, especially the brain and heart.
You need a daily intake of zinc to maintain a steady state because the body has no specialized zinc storage system. UberZinc Px provides chelated zinc to restore zinc status from a deficiency.* UberZinc Px is your go-to for overcoming an acute illness such as COVID-19 or the flu.* For longer term use, try our Zinc Essentials product that provides zinc with copper and selenium. Zinc and copper work together for antioxidant action.*
Who Is At Risk of Zinc Deficiency?
- Low Zinc is a common problem due to poor diet and increased physiological requirements. The NHANES survey found that 30 percent of Americans do not meet the RDA for zinc (8 mg for women and 11 mg for men).
- Populations at risk for low zinc include the elderly, pregnant women, athletes, pre-diabetics, and those with sickle cell anemia, renal disease, alcoholism, gastrointestinal disease, HIV, and insulin resistance. Zinc deficiency is also common in individuals with eating disorders, burn patients, and malnourished children. A typical western diet high in processed foods increases the risk of inadequate zinc intake.
- Zinc is lost in sweat and is depleted during times of stress, making it essential for athletes. Researchers theorize that loss of zinc during sweating may be a contributing factor to why testosterone levels are depressed after exhaustive exercise.
Benefits of Zinc
Zinc is an essential trace mineral that is a cofactor for the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD). Clinical research shows the following benefits:
- Supports Immune Function*: Zinc helps maintains the body’s physical barriers to disease and improves action of immune cells to defend against infection.
- Improves Antioxidant Status*: Zinc raises the body’s natural antioxidant SOD. SOD changes dangerous free radicals into harmless molecules that can be easily eliminated from the body.
Protects Cardiovascular Health*: Zinc prevents arterial plaque buildup that can progress to
atherosclerosis and heart disease.
- Supports Reproductive Health*: Zinc is necessary for sex hormone balance in men and women.
- Supports Endocrine Function*: Zinc affects the entire hormonal cascade, influencing release of thyroid hormone, the sleep hormone melatonin, and insulin binding.
- Elevates Mood*: Zinc regulates brain neurotransmitters, improving action of the energizing neurotransmitter dopamine.
- Reduces Depression*: Zinc raises the brain protein BDNF that improves serotonin uptake in the brain for lower risk of depression.
- Faster Wound Healing*: Adequate zinc is necessary for protein synthesis and it plays a role in wound healing.
- Healthy Skin*: Zinc supplementation reduces the incidence of skin disorders, including acne, viral warts, and rosacea.
- Supports Bone Health*: Zinc stimulates bone formation and mineralization.
UberZinc Px or Zinc Essentials?
UberZinc Px provides highly absorbable zinc chelates that can be used to correct a zinc deficiency.* It is also great for extra immune support to overcome an acute illness such as COVID-19.* For long-term use, try Zinc Essentials, which provides zinc, copper, and selenium. The body needs copper with zinc to produce the antioxidant superoxide dismutase. Taking zinc by itself can deplete copper, leading to imbalances between the neurotransmitters dopamine and epinephrine.
What Makes Zinc Essentials Different?
UberZinc Px uses chelates that are easily absorbed in the GI tract.* Zinc orotate and zinc aspartate are superior to inexpensive zinc salts found in typical products, making them better utilized and retained in body tissues to support SOD antioxidant status and the body’s immune defenses. These chelates are also Krebs cycle intermediaries and they can be incorporated into the energy systems to offset fatigue. They promote neurotransmitter balance to help overcome depression, anxiety, and stress.
Who Should Take UberZinc Px?
- Individuals at risk of deficiency due to low dietary zinc intake. Zinc is available in seafood, meat, dairy, and legumes. *
- Anyone with a high level of stress that depletes zinc.*
- Vegetarians, vegans, and people who have a low quality diet or do not frequently eat a variety of animal products, including red meat, eggs, seafood, and dairy.*
- Individuals with inflammation-related conditions, including insulin resistance, arthritis, and depression*
- Individuals with compromised immune function, especially the elderly.*
- Men suffering from infertility or who have symptoms of low testosterone, such as low libido, fatigue, or lack of energy or strength*
- Individuals who have gastrointestinal disorders, including celiac disease or IBS.*
- Individuals who regularly take proton pump inhibitors or have had gastric bypass because both negatively affect zinc status.*
- Athletes undergoing intense physical stress who have high sweat rates and need to replenish zinc.*
- Individuals with low thyroid or thyroid disease should take our Zinc Essentials, which supplies selenium that is necessary for optimal thyroid function.
- Diabetics and individuals who want general antioxidant and immune support will also benefit from using Zinc Essentials.*
Who Should Not Take It?
- Consult with your doctor prior to supplementing with zinc if you are diabetic or have issues with hypoglycemia because zinc can lower blood sugar and affect insulin action.
- Consult with a doctor prior to taking zinc if you have high cholesterol, are at risk of heart disease, have liver disease, blood disorders, immune disorders, or kidney disease.
- Consult with a doctor prior to taking zinc if you are taking antibiotics, iron, thyroid hormones, or antidepressants.
- Use caution if you are on blood thinners because zinc may increase risk of bleeding.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (as Zinc Orotate and Zinc Aspartate)||30 mg||273%|
*Daily Value not established
Cellulose, Gelatin Capsule, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, and Silica
Take 1 capsule daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Take UberZinc Px separately from supplements containing iron or magnesium for better absorption. Coffee may impair zinc absorption by 50% and coffee drinkers should delay taking zinc for one hour from coffee ingestion.
If you are pregnant or nursing or are on medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
We offer free 1-3 working day delivery for all orders over £50.00
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option. Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
NI Express delivery is £3.99 and if ordered before 1pm will be delivered next day Mon-Fri only T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent same day if ordered before 1pm).
We offer free 1-3 day delivery for all orders over £99.99
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option. Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Friday(excluding Bank Holidays).
Ireland Express delivery is £6.99 and if ordered before 2pm will be delivered next day Mon-Frionly T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent the same day if ordered before 1pm).
Shipping on orders under £99.99 will be £6.99 and are 1-3 day delivery sent via recorded signed for post.
For international shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and address and we can quote you asap.
Please note all delivery time estimates are subject to stock availability and receiving your order by 2:00 pm. Orders placed after 2:00 pm will be processed next working day. Orders are not processed or delivered on weekends and bank holidays.
If for any reason we expect that your order will not arrive within the specified times, we will e-mail or call you shortly after receiving your order. It is therefore very important for you to provide a valid e-mail address and contact number that we can contact you on. Please be sure to check your e-mails and phone messages shortly after placing the order in case we need to contact you.
If an order is returned to us due to customer error (failure to take delivery of the order or arrange a collection/redelivery) then a re-shipping fee is applicable. This is due to the cost of re-packing, and re-shipping that item. A refund of the item minus our shipping costs can be provided as an alternative, but if the error is ours, the item will, of course, be re-shipped at our cost.
Lastly, there is sometimes human error can happen either from ourselves or couriers/delivery companies that we use. It may arrive late; it may arrive damaged; it may not arrive at all. But in any of these cases, we will rectify this with immediate effect directly with yourself and you will get a full refund for any postage you have paid. Incorrect delivery information as stated by the customer is the responsibility of the customer, who will be charged for collection on their behalf.
We try our best to help everyone, but for legal reasons brought about by a minority of our customers, we do need to state that it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are present to sign for the parcel. In no way can Blú Nutrition UK, Fastway Couriers, Myhermes, DPD, PARCELFORCE or Royal Mail be held liable for failed deliveries unless either of those parties has been negligent in their duty to deliver.
OUR REFUNDS POLICY
We guarantee your satisfaction with our Products and if, for a reason of manufacturing fault, you are not satisﬁed with any Product(s) you purchase, we offer a full refund or exchange policy. This is to ensure your satisfaction at all times with our Products.
Without prejudice, you may RETURN AN ITEM PROVIDED THE SEAL IS UNBROKEN, THERE IS NO DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGING AND THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN STORED IN THE RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Product in accordance with our refund policy. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us, or have notiﬁed us in that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will notify you of your refund via letter or e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 30 days of the day we received your cancellation or the day we conﬁrmed to you via letter or e-mail that you were entitled to a refund FOLLOWING RETURN of the Product to Blú Nutrition UK representatives.
If the Product is at fault, or packaging is damaged beyond a salvageable state, we will either refund or replace IN LINE WITH TIMESCALES SHOWN IN our terms & conditions. If however, YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE FLAVOUR after a product has been opened, as per government legislation we cannot offer a refund or exchange as supplements are classed as a food product which cannot be resold or used again.
If the delivery note says an item should be in your parcel but it isn't, or if you have received an item not ordered, please use our the contact form page to get in touch with us letting us know which item(s) you believe are missing or HAVE BEEN DELIVERED IN ERROR. You have up to 72 hours to inform us of such an error, outside of 72 hours we will not be able to investigate or assist with this claim.