Proflora Excellence 2.0 is a 4-strain probiotic formula specially designed to support the immune system with 30 billion CFU per capsule.* Proflora Excellence 2.0 is appropriate for everyday use to support immunity and digestion in individuals who live high-performance lifestyles.*
Without the right balance of beneficial bacteria in the gut, you won’t be able to digest your food properly. Even if you’re eating a high-quality, nutritious diet, you may not be absorbing the nutrients in your food. Proflora Excellence 2.0 provides protective bacteria for the gut to support the digestive system’s natural processes.*
Proflora Excellence 2.0 is a vegetarian, dairy-free, and gluten-free probiotic formula for everyday immune support and digestion.* This formula provides 30 billion colony forming units (CFU) per capsule from four strains that work together to support gastrointestinal function, immunity, nutritional status, and body composition.* The bacteria in Proflora Excellence 2.0 were strategically selected based on research supporting their survivability and efficacy at colonizing the intestinal tract.
Proflora Excellence 2.0 has the three characteristics necessary to be optimally effective:
- Viable at room temperature.
- Able to withstand stomach acid and reach the intestines alive.
- Formulated to be distributed throughout the intestinal tract where it can adhere and reproduce.
Each capsule of Proflora Excellence 2.0 is sealed in specially designed blister packs that ensure stability and protect from environmental factors such as heat and humidity. There is no refrigeration needed—they are proven to be stable up to 104° F.
Proflora Excellence 2.0 is specially designed to provide four probiotic strains with clinical research to support their use:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14 increases immune cells, beats out the dangerous E. coli in the GI tract, and helps re-establish protective bacteria after antibiotic therapy.
- Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05 increases immune cells during times of stress and has anti-inflammatory effects on the GI tract. It protects the colon from inflammation for better GI barrier function.
- Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115 supports immune cells and promotes absorption of nutrients, such as iron. It can inhibit and displace harmful pathogens, including C. diff. and Staphylococcus, as well as environmental pollutants, such as cadmium.
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 improves absorption of essential nutrients and protects against foreign pathogens, such as salmonella. It is useful for combatting constipation by improving gut transit time and reducing GI symptoms, including bloating, nausea, abdominal pain, and gas.
What is the microbiome?
The gastrointestinal (GI) tract is a finely balanced environment where as many as 500 different strains of bacteria compete for space and nutrients. Instead of being passive inhabitants in the GI tract, microflora interact with their human host in an intricate manner, regulating digestion, neurological function, and metabolism. They also have an anti-inflammatory effect, boosting immune function and enhancing the elimination of harmful compounds from the body.
How does a probiotic deficiency occur?
The natural balance of microflora can be disrupted by exposure to pathogens, medications, and poor nutrition. Commonly known as dysbiosis, gut flora disruption can lead to the onset of allergenic and auto-immune disorders, including asthma, celiac disease, colon cancer, type 1 and 2 diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), GI infections, diarrhea, obesity, and arthritis.
What do supplemental probiotics support?
Supplemental probiotics can have a therapeutic effect, increasing populations of healthy bacteria for many health benefits:
- Support Immune Function: The gastrointestinal tract contains 80 percent of all immune cells and the microbiota themselves are a vital part of the body’s immune defense system.* Beneficial bacteria produce Natural Killer cells that fight off invading pathogens and protect against cancer.*
- Promote Healthy Bowel Function: Multi-strain probiotics have a synergistic effect on GI health, reducing constipation and symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).*
- Restore GI Health After Antibiotics: Probiotics help restore GI function following a round of antibiotics that wipe out your protective bacteria and cause diarrhea.*
- Improve Digestion: Probiotics help the body break down hard-to-digest foods, such as lactose, and increase absorption of vitamins and other nutrients.*
- Promote Metabolic Health: Probiotics communicate with the brain to manage appetite and may be a treatment for obesity. Healthy bacteria increase the fatty acid butyrate that improves blood sugar balance.*
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
Lactobacillus acidophilis LA-14, Bifidobacterium longum BI-05,Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
|174 mg (15 Billion CFU)||*|
|HOWARU® Bifido (Bifidobacterium lactis HN019)||50 mg (15 Billion CFU)||*|
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, HPMC (Acid-Resistant Capsule), Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate and Silica
Take 1 capsule with water daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
No refrigeration necessary.
If you are pregnant or nursing or are on medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new supplement.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.