Liver Detox optimizes the liver’s ability to clean itself.* With a full gamut of nutrients that support detoxification and liver regeneration, Liver Detox is your go-to supplement for liver support.* Not only is the liver one of the most important parts of the GI system, it plays a primary role in metabolic health. Liver Detox is suitable for individuals who want general liver support or those concerned about low liver function due to medications, alcohol, or environmental chemicals.*
Liver Detox provides a specially formulated blend of ingredients that support the liver and improve the body’s detoxification processes.* Liver Detox is your one-stop-shop liver supplement providing milk thistle to quench free radicals, chlorella to defend against organic pollutants, and cilantro that protects from harmful heavy metals.*
Why Is A Healthy Liver Important?
Having your liver in tip-top shape is crucial for health and performance. The liver has two main roles:
1. Metabolic: The liver processes carbohydrates, fat, and proteins to provide energy for physical activity and brain function. It’s also involved in protein synthesis and recovery from exercise.
2. Detoxification: The liver neutralizes harmful compounds so they can be safely eliminated by the body.
Benefits of Liver Detox
Detoxification is a nutrient-dense process, requiring vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Because many people eat nutrient-poor diets, they aren’t providing the raw materials necessary for the liver to clean itself. Liver Detox fills this gap, supplying nutrients that help fuel the detoxification process and counter inflammation*:
- Shilajit is used in Ayurvedic medicine as a “rejuvenator” due to its antioxidant action and ability to protect liver cells from cancer.*
- EDTA Calcium Di-Sodium is a chelating agent that binds to metals in the blood so they can be safely removed from the body.*
- Chlorella is a nutrient-rich algae that supplies amino acids, fiber, vitamins, and trace minerals that support liver function.*
- Garlic Extract activates liver enzymes that promote cleansing. It is a natural antioxidant that can help neutralize toxins during Phase 2 of detoxification and protect against mercury exposure.*
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC) is a natural antioxidant that directly protects the liver from free radicals produced during Phase 1 detoxification.*
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is an essential antioxidant that protects the liver against free radical damage.*
- Milk Thistle, also known as silymarin, is a potent antioxidant that helps repair damaged liver cells. Used for centuries as a liver “tonic,” milk thistle stabilizes liver cell membranes to protect them from free radical damage.*
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a fatty acid with powerful antioxidant and metabolic effects. It protects the liver by decreasing inflammation in response to toxins, such as alcohol or acetaminophen.*
- Glycine is an amino acid that supports the liver’s role as a detoxifier and metabolic organ. It is also a precursor to the master antioxidant glutathione.*
- Cilantro Leaf helps detoxify dangerous heavy metals, such as lead, lowering oxidative stress in the GI tract.*
Detoxification is a vital physiological task. You would die if your body wasn’t detoxifying daily. It all revolves around your liver. The liver processes all the waste products, foreign compounds, and other toxins, such as spent hormones, that your body no longer needs.
There are three phases of detoxification:
In phase 1 detoxification, the liver filters and transforms toxic substances by removing them from the blood. Enzymes act on toxins to neutralize them by binding them with an antioxidant. This process produces toxic free radicals, which can damage liver cells and other tissues if not shuttled into phase 2 detoxification right away.
In phase 2 detoxification, the new molecule produced in phase 1 binds with an amino acid or sulfurous compound, producing a water-soluble molecule that is easier to eliminate.
In phase 3, the liver passes the job off to the kidney and intestines to be excreted.
Because your liver is always in detoxification mode, you need it to be in prime shape. Taking Liver Detox supports the liver when it needs to regenerate.* Another way to support detoxication is with habits that support the liver on a daily basis.* Exercise and nutrition are two lifestyle factors that can support the liver for optimal detoxification and health.
What Makes Liver Detox Different?
Liver Detox provides universal liver support with ingredients that target all aspects of liver health and function.* It’s a one-stop-shop liver supplement that aids with complete elimination of waste products and toxins from the body.* This is important: Sometimes toxins “break free” and re-enter circulation, never being removed from the body.
Liver Detox supports the body through all three phases for complete detoxification:
First,Liver Detox provides amino acids and milk thistle to help the liver regenerate.* Second, this supplement uses powerful antioxidant nutrients (shilajit, chlorella, ascorbic acid, garlic, ALA) to counter the free radicals produced during Phase 1 detoxification.* Third, glycine and N-acetyl-l-cysteine provide the building blocks for the body to synthesize glutathione, which has dual detoxifying and antioxidant roles in the body.* This supplement also contains natural chelators that help the body eliminate harmful heavy metals.*
Most important, Liver Detox provides the components for Phase 1 and Phase 2 detoxification to work simultaneously.* Both phases need to be working at an equal rate. Otherwise Phase 1 compounds, which are reactive and considered “dirty” will not efficiently enter Phase 2. Instead, they may continue circulating, damaging cells and tissue in the body.
Who Should Take Liver Detox?
- Individuals with high levels of environmental toxin exposure, either to excess hormones, chemical compounds, or heavy metals.*
- Individuals with inflammation-associated chronic diseases.*
- Individuals who regularly take over-the-counter or prescription medications.*
- Anyone who wants extra detoxification support.*
- Older individuals who want to support liver health and combat the debilitative effects of aging.*
- Individuals with symptoms of poor liver health, such as regular allergies, depression and low mood, lack of energy, or skin conditions.*
- Individuals with metabolic disorders such as diabetes, pre-diabetes, or problems with blood glucose regulation and fat burning.*
Who Should Not Take It?
- There are no contraindications to this supplement, however, individuals with liver or kidney disease should speak with a doctor prior to taking it.
- Talk to your healthcare practitioner prior to taking Liver Detox if you are taking medications.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing.
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||200 mg||222%|
PrimaVie® Shilajit Gum Resin Extract, Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid, (EDTA) Calcium Disodium Salt,
Chlorella Cracked Cell Wall Powder, Garlic Root Bulb Extract, Cilantro Leaf Powder, Milk Thistle Seed Extract,
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC), Alpha-Lipoic Acid, and Glycine
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (Capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Organic Rice Hull Concentrate, and L-Leucine
Start at 1 capsule daily and work up to 4 capsules daily with a multi-nutrient or a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
There are no contraindications to this supplement, however, individuals with liver or kidney disease should speak with a doctor prior to taking it.
Talk to your healthcare practitioner prior to taking Liver Detox if you are taking medications.
Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing.
We offer free 2-3 working day delivery for all orders over £50.00
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option. Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays).
NI Express delivery is £2.99 and if ordered before 1pm will be delivered next day Mon-Sat only T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent same day if ordered before 1pm).
We offer free 1-2 day delivery for all orders over £70.00 if ordered before 1pm excluding weekends.
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day (excluding weekends) and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option . Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Ireland Express delivery is £5.99 and if ordered before 1pm will be delivered next day Mon-Fri only T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent the same day if ordered before 1pm).
Shipping on orders under £50.00 will be £5.99 and are 1-2 day delivery sent via Parcelforce/GLS.
ALL our International Shipping rates are available at checkout.
Please note all delivery time estimates are subject to stock availability and receiving your order by 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be processed next working day. Orders are not processed or delivered on weekends and bank holidays.
If for any reason we expect that your order will not arrive within the specified times, we will e-mail or call you shortly after receiving your order. It is therefore very important for you to provide a valid e-mail address and contact number that we can contact you on. Please be sure to check your e-mails and phone messages shortly after placing the order in case we need to contact you.
If an order is returned to us due to customer error (failure to take delivery of the order or arrange a collection/redelivery) then a re-shipping fee is applicable. This is due to the cost of re-packing, and re-shipping that item. A refund of the item minus our shipping costs can be provided as an alternative, but if the error is ours, the item will, of course, be re-shipped at our cost.
Lastly, there is sometimes human error can happen either from ourselves or couriers/delivery companies that we use. It may arrive late; it may arrive damaged; it may not arrive at all. But in any of these cases, we will rectify this with immediate effect directly with yourself and you will get a full refund for any postage you have paid. Incorrect delivery information as stated by the customer is the responsibility of the customer, who will be charged for collection on their behalf.
We try our best to help everyone, but for legal reasons brought about by a minority of our customers, we do need to state that it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are present to sign for the parcel. In no way can Blú Nutrition UK, Fastway Couriers, Myhermes, DPD, PARCELFORCE or Royal Mail be held liable for failed deliveries unless either of those parties has been negligent in their duty to deliver.
OUR REFUNDS POLICY
We guarantee your satisfaction with our Products and if, for a reason of manufacturing fault, you are not satisﬁed with any Product(s) you purchase, we offer a full refund or exchange policy. This is to ensure your satisfaction at all times with our Products.
Without prejudice, you may RETURN AN ITEM PROVIDED THE SEAL IS UNBROKEN, THERE IS NO DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGING AND THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN STORED IN THE RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Product in accordance with our refund policy. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us, or have notiﬁed us in that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will notify you of your refund via letter or e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 30 days of the day we received your cancellation or the day we conﬁrmed to you via letter or e-mail that you were entitled to a refund FOLLOWING RETURN of the Product.
If the Product is at fault, or packaging is damaged beyond a salvageable state, we will either refund or replace IN LINE WITH TIMESCALES SHOWN IN our terms & conditions. If however, YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE FLAVOUR after a product has been opened, as per government legislation we cannot offer a refund or exchange as supplements are classed as a food product which cannot be resold or used again.
ALL our orders are CCTV captured. If the delivery note says an item should be in your parcel but it isn't, or if you have received an item not ordered, please use our the contact form page to get in touch with us letting us know which item(s) you believe are missing or HAVE BEEN DELIVERED IN ERROR. We can return to our camera's and check exactly what has been placed in the box and what weight the box was scanned at for delivery. You have up to 72 hours to inform us of such an error, outside of 72 hours we will not be able to investigate or assist with this claim.