GlucoReg is an updated formula that helps balance insulin sensitivity and improve glucose tolerance.* The nutrients in GlucoReg support Phase 1 and 2 insulin response and optimize your body’s management of carbohydrates*. Keeping blood glucose steady is important to maintain energy, optimize brain function, and minimize hunger between meals. Healthy blood glucose is associated with less inflammation and allows for better body weight management and physical performance.
GlucoReg provides one-stop-shop support for blood sugar issues.* It was designed to support several aspects of metabolic health and offset the harmful effects of high glucose and insulin levels. Along with improving glucose uptake and increasing insulin sensitivity, the nutrients in GlucoReg support metabolic function in the following ways*:
- Blunt appetite, possibly lowering calorie intake
- Counter free radicals and inflammation
- Support health and function of the insulin-releasing cells in the pancreas
- Support both Phase 1 and 2 insulin release
- Improve beneficial bacteria in the GI tract
GlucoReg is most effective as part of a nutrition and lifestyle plan to lose weight and improve health markers linked to diabetes and heart disease.
GlucoReg contains the following ingredients:
- Chromium: An essential trace mineral that is involved in carbohydrate and fat metabolism that has been shown to suppress appetite and reduce carbohydrate cravings.*
- Vanadium: A mineral that exhibits insulin-like effects, aiding glucose entry into cells.*
- Berberine: Berberine improves glucose tolerance and improves function of fat-regulating hormones, such as insulin, adiponectin, and leptin. A review of 14 studies concluded that berberine is as effective as oral diabetes drugs, including metformin.*
- Banaba: A plant with antioxidant properties, Banaba improves glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity and may have anti-obesity effects.*
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: ALA mimics insulin and can improve glucose uptake in hyperglycemia. It also has antioxidant effects and lowers heart disease markers, including cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Gymnema: Gymnema inhibits glucose absorption in the intestines and can lower post-meal blood glucose. It also supports the pancreas and suppresses the sweet taste in foods.*
- Cinnamon: With a long history of use in traditional medicine, cinnamon improves enzymes involved in insulin binding and glucose uptake.*
- Bitter Melon: Bitter Melon improves carbohydrate use and may control appetite and support fat burning.*
What Makes GlucoReg Different?
GlucoReg provides nutrients that target multiple aspects of metabolic health.* First, GlucoReg contains ingredients that support the pancreas and improve insulin binding with cells.* Second, this supplement provides a variety of antioxidant nutrients (Banaba, ALA, Cinnamon) to counter oxidative stress that is a byproduct of high blood glucose and insulin levels. Third, gymnema and chromium have appetite-suppressing effects that may blunt the craving for carbohydrates and sugar, which could allow for a better dietary profile and lower calorie intake.*
Finally, GlucoReg provides the components to support both Phase 1 and Phase 2 of insulin release so that the body is effectively able to maintain blood glucose and energy levels in the ideal range.* Healthy Phase 1 insulin production helps avoid spikes in blood glucose levels, thereby lowering the risk of hypoglycemia and the development of metabolic dysfunction over time.
Understanding Blood Glucose Physiology
The human body tightly regulates blood glucose: Following a meal, carbohydrates are absorbed via the intestines into the blood as glucose. The rise in blood glucose stimulates the pancreas to release insulin. Insulin is a hormone that facilitates the entry of glucose into cells. Insulin acts as a “key,” binding with cell receptors so that they can use glucose for energy.
This process can become disrupted in response to excess calorie intake, obesity, and a sedentary lifestyle. Cells can become resistant to insulin, leading glucose levels to rise. High circulating levels of glucose cause oxidative stress and damage tissue, leading to inflammation and disease, including neuropathies, hypertension, and atherosclerosis.
Phase 1 & Phase 2 Insulin Release
The health and function of the pancreas plays a central role in managing blood glucose by releasing insulin. There are two phases of insulin secretion:
Phase 1 insulin release involves the secretion of insulin that is already made and stored within the beta cells of the pancreas. The first phase occurs rapidly, within the first few minutes after blood glucose levels rise and lasts about 10 to 15 minutes. A healthy Phase 1 insulin release is extremely important because it keeps blood glucose levels in a tightly regulated range and avoids spikes and valleys.
Phase 2 is a slower, more prolonged release of insulin. It requires the pancreas to make new insulin. It is a delayed response and can’t be relied on for effective glucose management if Phase 1 is impaired, as often occurs in diabetes.
Who Should Take GlucoReg?
- Individuals seeking improved blood glucose control and steadier energy levels.*
- Individuals with diabetes or pre-diabetes who are combining nutrition and exercise as part of their treatment.*
- Individuals with insulin resistance who are suffering from high levels of oxidative stress.*
- Individuals who struggle with sugar cravings.*
Who Should Not Take It?
- There are no contraindications to this supplement, however, individuals on medication for should speak with a doctor prior to taking it.
- Anyone with diabetes, pre-diabetes, or insulin resistance should speak with a doctor prior to using GlucoReg.
- If you are pregnant or nursing.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate)||400 mcg||1,143%|
|Berberine Extract Root (97% Berberine HCl)||500 mg||*|
|Cinnulin PF® (Cinnamon Bark Extract)||250 mg||*|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||200 mg||*|
|Gymnema Leaf Extract (25% Gymnemic Acid)||200 mg||*|
|Banaba Leaf Extract (1% Corosolic Acid)||100 mg||*|
|Bitter Melon Extract||100 mg||*|
|Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sulfate)||10 mcg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose
Take 3 capsules daily with your meal that has the highest carbohydrate content or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are on medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
If you are pregnant or nursing, do not take this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.