GI Full Spectrum is designed to support healthy gut function.* With natural anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, and antioxidant properties GI Full Spectrum helps decrease bad bacteria and fungal overgrowth for healthier microflora balance.* GI Full Spectrum contains Zinc Carnosine, Glutamine, and Ginger that have a soothing effect on the GI tract and may help counter indigestion.* These nutrients optimize gut permeability, especially under stressful conditions.*
GI Full Spectrum helps balance bacteria for a healthier gut.* With extracts of garlic, olive leaf, and berberine, GI Full Spectrum, was designed to soothe the GI tract and promote integrity of the gut’s delicate lining for optimal GI function.* L-glutamine, zinc carnosine, ginger, and aloe vera work together to promote complete GI comfort.*
The gastrointestinal (GI) tract does so much more than simply digest food—it contributes to the healthy functioning of systems throughout the body and houses the healthy microbiome. Gastrointestinal tract integrity and proper digestive function promote nutrient absorption, help balance hormones, and support immune health.
GI Full Spectrum contains nutrients that are central to this process, targeting multiple aspects of gut health:
- Helps decrease harmful “bad” bacteria*
- Reduces fungal overgrowth*
- Promotes healthy “good” bacteria*
- Supports integrity of the gut lining*
- Optimizes gut permeability for better nutritional status*
- Soothes the digestive tract and improves mucous membranes that affect immunity*
Research shows the following benefits of the nutrients in GI Full Spectrum:
- Pepzin GI Zinc-L-Carnosine promotes a healthy intestinal lining.* Used to treat gastric ulcers, zinc carnosine prevents damage to the intestinal tract due to medications such as NSAIDs.* It accelerates wound healing in the stomach and serves as an antioxidant and scavenges free radicals involved in inflammation.*
- Berberine HCL helps growth of “good” bacteria in the GI tract for optimal permeability.* It has metabolic benefits, improving glucose tolerance and function of fat-regulating hormones, such as insulin, adiponectin, and leptin.*
- Olive Leaf Extract supports healthy GI bacteria, which lowers insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome.* The Mediterranean olive tree has been widely studied for its healing remedies and has been shown to contains powerful antioxidants that support immune function and promotes healthy gut microbial diversity.*
- Cat’s Claw Bark kickstarts the body’s natural GI repair process.* It may help relax the intestines and protects against inflammation in the intestines for better immunity and permeability.*
- L-Glutamine serves as a fuel source for cells in the gut and promotes healthy tissue repair.* It helps reduce inflammation in the GI tract, supporting the mucosal layer in the gut.* Glutamine protects cells against apoptosis (programmed cell death) and enhances immune barrier function of the GI tract.*
- Aloe Vera Gel Extract counters inflammation in the gut and may support function of the GI tract.* This product contains a purified extract of aloe vera gel, not aloe vera latex, which is a component of the aloe vera plant that may be harmful to GI health.*
- Ginger Rhizome Extract helps to stimulate digestive enzymes and the production of bile from the liver and gallbladder.* The polyphenols in ginger help modulate intestinal serotonin receptors that regulate movement along the GI tract.*
- Garlic Bulb Extract activates liver enzymes that promote gut cleansing. It is a natural antioxidant that can help neutralize toxins during detoxification and protect against mercury exposure.*
- Oregano Leaf Extract has antioxidant properties and helps balance gut bacteria, supporting optimal permeability in the GI tract.*
What Makes GI Full Spectrum Better?
GI Full Spectrum is a one-stop-shop supplement to support gut health with nutrients that promote repair of the gut lining, counter harmful bacteria, and improve immune activity all in one formula.* With glutamine, ginger, and aloe vera, GI Full Spectrum promotes a robust, healthy gut lining.* Olive leaf, garlic, berberine, and oregano merge anti-fungal and anti-parasitic properties for better microflora balance.*
GI Full Spectrum or Enzyme Full Spectrum?
GI Full Spectrum and Enzyme Full Spectrum can work together to optimize digestion and GI health.* The simplest way to differentiate the two is that GI Full Spectrum is for the gut and Enzyme Full Spectrum is for the stomach.*
GI Full Spectrum addresses GI balance, promoting integrity of gut function by decreasing bad bacteria and fungal over growth.* Nutrients including L-glutamine and aloe vera help restore gut tissue and improve permeability for better absorption.* Enzyme Full Spectrum is a digestive aid that is taken with meals to ensure food is effectively broken down and absorbed.*
Why Is A Healthy Gut Important?
Gut health is a foundation of wellness. The gastrointestinal lining has unique functions and nutritional needs. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so it can absorb nutrients and also prevent toxins, allergens, and microbes from gaining access to the bloodstream.
The GI tract is a long tube composed of a single layer of cells responsible for protecting your body from everything that passes through your gut. It also contains several layers of mucous and a rich supply of nerves and blood vessels in the inner smooth muscle.
A healthy gastric mucosal lining protects the GI tract from the damaging effects of stress, bacteria, and other irritating physical and chemical substances.
The GI tract has three main functions that render it vital for good health and physical performance:
- Digestion and assimilation of foods into fuel
- Efficient elimination of wastes
- Production of protective immune cells
Gut Health Anatomy For Optimal Health
Each cell in the gut lining is held together by a “tight junction.” The tight junctions allow nutrients into the body and keep toxins out. All kinds of things including antibiotics, drug therapies, hormones like cortisol, and immune factors can break down the tight junctions, increasing their permeability.
A classic example is with ibuprofen. Combining ibuprofen and exercise is a bad idea because during exercise, the body reroutes blood away from the GI tract to the skin, muscles, heart, and lungs. For some reason, the combination of reduced blood flow and ibuprofen can harm the cells in the intestines, damaging the integrity of the tight junctions.
When this happens, the gut lining is more permeable and not as protective, making it more likely that toxins will escape and enter the bloodstream. At the same time, absorption of nutrients is compromised and chronic inflammation may develop.
GI Full Spectrum was developed to help overcome these pitfalls that harm the gut with ingredients clinically and traditionally shown to support a healthy GI tract.*
Who Should Take GI Full Spectrum?
- Individuals who want gut health support or who have a history of increased gut permeability.*
- Individuals experiencing food allergies or symptoms of poor GI function including digestive distress, heartburn, or constipation.* Common symptoms of food allergies include unexplained allergic reactions, such as itching, sinus congestion, or feeling unwell.*
- Individuals recovering from an illness or chronic disease.*
- Older adults who may have compromised gut function due to aging.*
- Anyone eating a suboptimal diet or who takes medications including over-the-counter drugs.*
Who Should Not Take It?
It is always recommended to consult your healthcare practitioner prior to starting any new supplements, especially if you are taking medications, or are pregnant or nursing.
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|PepZin GI® (Zinc-L-Carnosine Complex)||50 mg||*|
Berberine HCl, Olive (Olea europeae) Leaf Extract (18% Oleuropein),
Cat’s Claw (Unicaria tomentosa) Bark Extract, L-Glutamine, Aloe Vera Gel Extract,
Ginger (Zingiber officinale R.) Rhizome Extract, Garlic (Allium sativum) Bulb Extract,
Oregano (Origanum vulgate) Leaf Extract
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose (USP) and Vegetable Capsule (Cellulose, Purified Water)
Take 3 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing, or on medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new supplement.
We offer free 1-3 working day delivery for all orders over £50.00
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option. Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
NI Express delivery is £3.99 and if ordered before 1pm will be delivered next day Mon-Fri only T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent same day if ordered before 1pm).
We offer free 1-3 day delivery for all orders over £99.99
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option. Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Friday(excluding Bank Holidays).
Ireland Express delivery is £6.99 and if ordered before 2pm will be delivered next day Mon-Frionly T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent the same day if ordered before 1pm).
Shipping on orders under £99.99 will be £6.99 and are 1-3 day delivery sent via recorded signed for post.
For international shipping please contact us at email@example.com with your order and address and we can quote you asap.
Please note all delivery time estimates are subject to stock availability and receiving your order by 2:00 pm. Orders placed after 2:00 pm will be processed next working day. Orders are not processed or delivered on weekends and bank holidays.
If for any reason we expect that your order will not arrive within the specified times, we will e-mail or call you shortly after receiving your order. It is therefore very important for you to provide a valid e-mail address and contact number that we can contact you on. Please be sure to check your e-mails and phone messages shortly after placing the order in case we need to contact you.
If an order is returned to us due to customer error (failure to take delivery of the order or arrange a collection/redelivery) then a re-shipping fee is applicable. This is due to the cost of re-packing, and re-shipping that item. A refund of the item minus our shipping costs can be provided as an alternative, but if the error is ours, the item will, of course, be re-shipped at our cost.
Lastly, there is sometimes human error can happen either from ourselves or couriers/delivery companies that we use. It may arrive late; it may arrive damaged; it may not arrive at all. But in any of these cases, we will rectify this with immediate effect directly with yourself and you will get a full refund for any postage you have paid. Incorrect delivery information as stated by the customer is the responsibility of the customer, who will be charged for collection on their behalf.
We try our best to help everyone, but for legal reasons brought about by a minority of our customers, we do need to state that it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are present to sign for the parcel. In no way can Blú Nutrition UK, Fastway Couriers, Myhermes, DPD, PARCELFORCE or Royal Mail be held liable for failed deliveries unless either of those parties has been negligent in their duty to deliver.
OUR REFUNDS POLICY
We guarantee your satisfaction with our Products and if, for a reason of manufacturing fault, you are not satisﬁed with any Product(s) you purchase, we offer a full refund or exchange policy. This is to ensure your satisfaction at all times with our Products.
Without prejudice, you may RETURN AN ITEM PROVIDED THE SEAL IS UNBROKEN, THERE IS NO DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGING AND THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN STORED IN THE RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Product in accordance with our refund policy. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us, or have notiﬁed us in that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will notify you of your refund via letter or e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 30 days of the day we received your cancellation or the day we conﬁrmed to you via letter or e-mail that you were entitled to a refund FOLLOWING RETURN of the Product to Blú Nutrition UK representatives.
If the Product is at fault, or packaging is damaged beyond a salvageable state, we will either refund or replace IN LINE WITH TIMESCALES SHOWN IN our terms & conditions. If however, YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE FLAVOUR after a product has been opened, as per government legislation we cannot offer a refund or exchange as supplements are classed as a food product which cannot be resold or used again.
If the delivery note says an item should be in your parcel but it isn't, or if you have received an item not ordered, please use our the contact form page to get in touch with us letting us know which item(s) you believe are missing or HAVE BEEN DELIVERED IN ERROR. You have up to 72 hours to inform us of such an error, outside of 72 hours we will not be able to investigate or assist with this claim.