EPA-DHA 745 Blend is a high-potency, purified fish oil that is designed to meet your omega-3 needs. Fish oil is important for the heart, brain, bone, metabolism, and skin. Fish oil helps manage inflammation and may have a stress-reducing effect. EPA-DHA 745 Blend is a go-to supplement for exercise recovery and avoiding chronic disease.*
EPA-DHA 745 Blend is formulated to provide a high concentration of EPA and DHA per softgel. There are many real-world benefits of getting the right amount of fish oil. From stress reduction to exercise recovery, the fatty acids EPA and DHA promote wellness when they are balanced in the context of a healthy diet.
Available in cold water fish, such as salmon or mackerel, EPA and DHA are omega-3 fatty acids that impact metabolic rate, insulin sensitivity, inflammation management, and your body’s stress response. They play a role in lubricating cell membranes for better skin and eye health. EPA and DHA are necessary for brain function and impact mood and cognition. They are also involved in the prevention of brain diseases, including Alzheimer’s.
Most westerners are deficient in EPA and DHA. Not only are they not getting enough fish oil from food, many are overloading pro-inflammatory omega-6 fats that compete with omega-3s in the body. This imbalance may be contributing to the obesity crisis and increased risk of chronic disease plaguing many individuals.
Benefits of EPA-DHA Fish Oil
Scientists first started studying the health-promoting effects of fish oil in the Eskimos who have a low rate of heart disease. Further studies show diets high in cold-water fish are associated with longevity and better health. Scientists theorize that EPA and DHA are incorporated into the outside lipid layer of cells throughout the body, allowing for healthier cells membranes and better metabolic signaling.
Clinical research shows the following benefits of EPA and DHA:
- Supports Cardiovascular Health*: Fish oil counters risk factors for heart disease, improving cholesterol and lowering blood pressure and triglycerides.
- Supports Cognitive Function & Mood*: DHA is vital for the brain, improving neurotransmitters that regulate learning. EPA and DHA also work together to protect brain cells from inflammation.
- Improves Metabolic Function*: Fish oil improves insulin sensitivity and blood sugar disposal into cells. It also increases metabolic rate, supporting the maintenance of lean mass.
- Eases Stress*: Fish oil calms the body’s response to physical and psychological stress.
- Improves Pregnancy Outcomes*: EPA and DHA are essential for growth and development of a fetus.
- Boosts Mood*: Fish oil balances brain chemistry, improving mood and reducing depression.
- Counters ADHD*: Fish oil improves attention and focus in children.
- Supports Athletic Performance*: Fish oil plays a role in powering exercise, ensuring muscles have the oxygen for maximal efforts.
- Promotes Muscle Repair*: Fish oil eases inflammation associated with intense exercise and may help reduce DOMS muscle soreness.
- Reduces Pain*: By lowering inflammation, fish oil may reduce pain, especially in joint conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- Reduces Cancer Risk*: EPA and DHA may suppress tumor growth and improve death of cancerous cells.
- Improves Liver Health*: Fish oil supports metabolic processes in the liver, reducing inflammation that compromises liver function and leads to liver disease.
- Enhances Bone Health*: Fish oil supports bone building for better bone health with aging.
- Improves Immunity*: Fish oil improves the immune response via its role in regulating inflammation and the function of immune cells.
What Makes This Product Different?
Superior quality and purity.
EPA-DHA 745 Blend is molecularly distilled thoroughly tested on multiple levels for dioxins, heavy metals, PCBs, and chemical contaminants.
Understanding Dietary Fat Ratios
Humans need several different kinds of fat for optimal health. Two of these, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, are essential fatty acids (EFAs) and must be gotten from the diet. Our hunter-gatherer ancestors had diets that were fairly balanced between omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. However, the average diet has become very high in omega-6 fats from seeds and oils but low in omega-3s from fish.
Omega-6 fats compete with omega-3 fats for certain enzymes. Too many omega-6 fats effectively cancel out the positive effects of omega-3s, resulting in a variety of health problems, including insulin resistance, obesity, heart conditions, and neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Correcting the imbalance through food and supplements can be beneficial for the entire body. For people who don’t eat fish regularly, safe supplementation is critical. Taking several grams of a purified omega-3 blend can go a long way towards repairing EFA status.
Who Can Benefit From EPA-DHA 745 Blend?
- If you don’t eat fatty fish on a regular basis, you may benefit from supplementing with fish oil. Even if fish is a regular part of your diet, supplementation at higher levels may have therapeutic benefits.*
- Individuals who have high blood pressure, high blood lipids, or cardiovascular disease may benefit from EFA supplementation.*
- Aging individuals with low bone density, joint pain, or who are dealing with cognitive decline may improve outcomes with EFA supplementation.*
- Individuals with ADHD, depression, mood disorders, or other psychological issues, such as bipolar or schizophrenia, can benefit from Omega Complex.*
- Omega Complex may help restore metabolism in individuals with obesity or insulin resistance.*
- People who have a high degree of stress, particularly those with work-related stress or anxiety, may find Omega Complex beneficial.*
- Healthy fats may allow athletes and fitness-minded individuals to improve performance and muscle recovery.*
- Pregnant women need to ensure adequate fish oil consumption for healthy growth and development of the fetus. Supplementation with a purified fish oil may be particularly useful if you are avoiding fish due to mercury or other chemical contamination.*
Who Should Not Take It?
- Omega-3 fatty acids can have a blood thinning effect. They also lower blood pressure and can affect cholesterol levels in some individuals. Although the effects are rare, always speak to your doctor prior to supplementing.
- If nursing or pregnant, speak with a doctor prior to supplementing.
- If you are about to have surgery.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings per Container: 120
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||12.5|
|Total Fat||1.2 g||< 1%|
|Fish Oil||1.2 g||*|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||430 mg||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||315 mg||*|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||100 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Fish Oil, Glycerin, Gelatin (Bovine), Natural (non-GMO) Tocopherols, Natural Lemon Flavor, and Purified Water
Contains: Fish (Anchovy, herring, sardine, and mackerel)
Take 1-2 softgels two to three times per day, with a food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing or are on medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking blood thinner medication or if you are planning to have surgery.
We offer free 1-3 working day delivery for all orders over £50.00
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option. Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
NI Express delivery is £3.99 and if ordered before 1pm will be delivered next day Mon-Fri only T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent same day if ordered before 1pm).
We offer free 1-3 day delivery for all orders over £99.99
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option. Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Friday(excluding Bank Holidays).
Ireland Express delivery is £6.99 and if ordered before 2pm will be delivered next day Mon-Frionly T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent the same day if ordered before 1pm).
Shipping on orders under £99.99 will be £6.99 and are 1-3 day delivery sent via recorded signed for post.
For international shipping please contact us at email@example.com with your order and address and we can quote you asap.
Please note all delivery time estimates are subject to stock availability and receiving your order by 2:00 pm. Orders placed after 2:00 pm will be processed next working day. Orders are not processed or delivered on weekends and bank holidays.
If for any reason we expect that your order will not arrive within the specified times, we will e-mail or call you shortly after receiving your order. It is therefore very important for you to provide a valid e-mail address and contact number that we can contact you on. Please be sure to check your e-mails and phone messages shortly after placing the order in case we need to contact you.
If an order is returned to us due to customer error (failure to take delivery of the order or arrange a collection/redelivery) then a re-shipping fee is applicable. This is due to the cost of re-packing, and re-shipping that item. A refund of the item minus our shipping costs can be provided as an alternative, but if the error is ours, the item will, of course, be re-shipped at our cost.
Lastly, there is sometimes human error can happen either from ourselves or couriers/delivery companies that we use. It may arrive late; it may arrive damaged; it may not arrive at all. But in any of these cases, we will rectify this with immediate effect directly with yourself and you will get a full refund for any postage you have paid. Incorrect delivery information as stated by the customer is the responsibility of the customer, who will be charged for collection on their behalf.
We try our best to help everyone, but for legal reasons brought about by a minority of our customers, we do need to state that it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are present to sign for the parcel. In no way can Blú Nutrition UK, Fastway Couriers, Myhermes, DPD, PARCELFORCE or Royal Mail be held liable for failed deliveries unless either of those parties has been negligent in their duty to deliver.
OUR REFUNDS POLICY
We guarantee your satisfaction with our Products and if, for a reason of manufacturing fault, you are not satisﬁed with any Product(s) you purchase, we offer a full refund or exchange policy. This is to ensure your satisfaction at all times with our Products.
Without prejudice, you may RETURN AN ITEM PROVIDED THE SEAL IS UNBROKEN, THERE IS NO DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGING AND THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN STORED IN THE RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Product in accordance with our refund policy. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us, or have notiﬁed us in that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will notify you of your refund via letter or e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 30 days of the day we received your cancellation or the day we conﬁrmed to you via letter or e-mail that you were entitled to a refund FOLLOWING RETURN of the Product to Blú Nutrition UK representatives.
If the Product is at fault, or packaging is damaged beyond a salvageable state, we will either refund or replace IN LINE WITH TIMESCALES SHOWN IN our terms & conditions. If however, YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE FLAVOUR after a product has been opened, as per government legislation we cannot offer a refund or exchange as supplements are classed as a food product which cannot be resold or used again.
If the delivery note says an item should be in your parcel but it isn't, or if you have received an item not ordered, please use our the contact form page to get in touch with us letting us know which item(s) you believe are missing or HAVE BEEN DELIVERED IN ERROR. You have up to 72 hours to inform us of such an error, outside of 72 hours we will not be able to investigate or assist with this claim.