Curcumin Complex provides a specially formulated curcumin that supports the body’s response to stress. Derived from the Ayurvedic spice turmeric, curcumin helps the body handle inflammation for benefits to the joints, brain, cardiovascular system, metabolism, immune system, and mood.
Curcumin Complex comes from the bright orange Ayurvedic spice turmeric that is used in Indian cooking. It is specially formulated for easy absorption to support antioxidant status and fight inflammation.*
People like the idea of health benefits from cooking with turmeric, however, turmeric root powder contains only 5 percent active curcuminoids that have biological benefits. Curcumin Complex has over 90% curcuminoids, giving you a much higher active concentration. Plus, Curcumin Complex is designed for easy absorption in the GI tract.*
The biggest pitfall with many Curcumin products is that they are rapidly metabolized, rendering them unable to exert biological effects. Curcumin Complex blends essential oil of turmeric with the active curcuminoid compounds to improve absorption. The more your body absorbs, the greater the therapeutic effect.
Clinical trials show the following benefits of Curcumin Complex:
- Improve Antioxidant Status*: Curcumin has powerful antioxidant action, sequestering harmful free radicals and protecting cells and DNA from damage.
- Reduces Inflammation*: Curcumin supports the body’s response to oxidative stress and lowers chronic inflammation.
- Improves Organ Health*: By reducing chronic inflammation, curcumin promotes health of the vital organs, including the brain, pancreas, and liver.
- Supports Joint Health*: Curcumin reduces wear and tear on the joints, allowing for less pain and improved mobility.
- Protects The Brain*: Curcumin has anti-inflammatory effects on the brain, lowering risk of Alzheimer’s and other brain diseases.
- Supports Good Mood*: Curcumin improves mood and reduces symptoms of major depression to a similar degree as anti-depressant medication.
- Eases Stress*: Curcumin helps the body handle stress. It serves as a counter to chronic inflammation that is a byproduct of high cortisol.
Aids Cardiovascular Function*: Curcumin supports blood flow through the vascular system and lowers inflammation that leads to high blood pressure.
- Protects Metabolic Health*: Curcumin may reduce fat gain following a successful period of weight loss through diet and exercise.
- Supports Digestive Health*: Curcumin supports health GI bacteria for improved immunity and better nutritional status.
- Reduces GI Symptoms*: Curcumin eases gastrointestinal inflammation. It is used to treat irritable bowel disease, dyspepsia, and ulcers.
- Supports Cancer Treatment*: The antioxidants in curcumin control DNA damage and free radical-mediated lipid peroxidation, which can be helpful during cancer treatment.
- Supports Immune Function*: Curcumin boosts the immune response to harmful bacteria.
What Makes Curcumin Complex Different?
Curcumin Complex is designed for easy absorption with a unique preparation of standardized curcuminoids blended with the essential oil of turmeric. Getting the body to absorb supplemental curcumin has long been an issue. Many manufacturers use bioenhancers or additives, such as piperine from black pepper, to improve absorption. Yet, such enhancers are problematic. For instance, piperine can cross the blood brain barrier, which could be harmful. Curcumin Complex overcomes this issue by only using components found naturally in the turmeric root.*
What Makes Curcumin Complex Different?
The big issue with curcumin is how to make it bioavailable. Curcumin is poorly absorbed in the GI tract. When it is absorbed, it is rapidly metabolized by the body, rendering it useless.
Previously, curcumin was formulated with additives or bioenhancers such as piperine from black pepper to improve absorption. Yet, such enhancers are problematic. For instance, piperine can cross the blood brain barrier, which could be harmful.
While investigating ways to overcome this challenge, scientists discovered that the curcumin compounds work together with the essential oils naturally present in turmeric. By combining ingredients that are naturally found in the root of the turmeric plant, they were able to formulate a product with high bioavailability and efficacy.
Who Should Take Curcumin Complex?
- Anyone with high levels of stress and fatigue can benefit from Cucrumin.*
- Individuals with high levels of oxidative stress or inflammation.*
- Individuals with inflammation-associated chronic diseases.*
- Individuals suffering joint pain from arthritis-related disorders.*
- Anyone suffering from inflammation-related gastrointestinal disorders including IBS, ulcers, and dyspepsia.*
- Cancer patients undergoing radiotherapy may want to consult with their health care practitioner about Curcumin Complex.*
Who Should Not Take It?
- Curcumin is contraindicated in cases of obstruction of the biliary tract. In the case of gallstones, use only after consultation with a healthcare practitioner.
- The safety of curcumin during pregnancy has not been established. As a precautionary measure the drug should not be used during pregnancy except on medical advice.
- The impact of curcumin supplementation on breast milk and its effects on the newborn have not been established. Until such data are available, the supplement should not be used during lactation except on medical advice.
- Some data show curcumin should not be taken with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or anticoagulant drugs due to increased risk of bleeding.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|BCM-95® Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)
(95% total curcuminoids complex including curcumin, curcuminoids, and volatile oils)
(86% curcuminoids) (65% curcumin)
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule) Dicalciumphosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Silica, and Carboxymethyl Cellulose
BCM-95® is a registered trademark of DolCas Biotech, Ltd. Protected under US patents 7,883,728; 7,736,679; and 7,879,373
Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Curcumin is contraindicated in cases of obstruction of the biliary tract. In the case of gallstones, use only after consultation with a healthcare practitioner.
The safety of curcumin during pregnancy has not been established. As a precautionary measure the supplement should not be used during pregnancy except on medical advice.
The impact of curcumin supplementation on breast milk and its effects on the newborn have not been established. Until such data are available, the supplement should not be used during lactation except on medical advice.
Some data show curcumin should not be taken with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or anticoagulant drugs due to increased risk of bleeding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.