Adrenal AM helps the body cope with stress. Adrenal AM includes adaptogen nutrients that support the adrenal glands for better mood, mental clarity, and immune function.* Adrenal AM is ideal for those feeling overwhelmed or run down by supporting energy levels and your body’s ability to bounce back from stress.*
If you’re overstressed and exhausted all the time, your adrenal glands may need support. The primary function of the adrenal glands is to release hormones in response to stress. Cortisol, the primary “stress hormone,” raises energy and activates your nervous system to help you handle physical and mental challenges. Along with other compounds such as dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine, cortisol regulates your body’s “fight-or flight” response.
When stress becomes chronic it leads to higher than normal levels of cortisol that deplete the body’s nutrients and negatively impact adrenal performance. The nutrients in Adrenal AM help to protect the body from the effects of excess cortisol and prevent cortisol overproduction in the first place.* Along with protective vitamin B5 and vitamin C, Adrenal AM contains adaptogen nutrients that help promote homeostasis so that you cope better with stress.*
Adrenal AM is designed for people whose symptoms include extreme fatigue, brain fog, trouble focusing, low mood, and weight gain. Other signs that you may need adrenal support include irritability, frustration, difficulty handling stress, and having a hard time waking up in the morning.*
Adrenal AM is most effective as part of a lifestyle program aimed at managing stress.* By coping with stress through nutrition, mind-body practices, and supplementation, you can effectively turn stress into a positive.
Adrenal AM contains the following ingredients:
- Rhodiola: Known as an adaptogen, rhodiola encourages a healthy response to physical, emotional, and mental stress by supporting cortisol levels and other stress-related hormones. Studies show it supports healthy mood, focus, and positive mental outlook.*
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is used to balance cortisol release and support restful sleep. It also targets the immune and endocrine systems for better homeostasis.*
- Schisandra: Schisandra Berry helps cleanse the liver by improving the various liver detoxifying enzymes. It enhances the body’s natural resistance to stress while supporting mental endurance and metabolic health.*
- Cordyceps: A type of mushroom, cordyceps is a powerful antioxidant that supports the immune system and balances the body’s inflammatory response to physical stress or injury.*
- Pantothenic Acid: Also known as Vitamin B5, Pantothenic Acid helps the adrenals produce healthy amounts of cortisol. Supplementing with vitamin B5 restores the body’s endocrine levels, also helping to avoid excess cortisol output and adrenal gland enlargement.*
- Adrenal Concentrate: Derived from bovine adrenal glands, Adrenal Concentrate supports cortisol balance to help you handle stress and overcome morning fatigue. Supplementing with freeze-dried animal glands can help organs regenerate and strengthen themselves.*
- Eleuthero Root: An adaptogen that limits excess cortisol release, Eleuthero Root helps shorten recovery from acute stress. It supports healthy metabolism and boosts energy levels, mental focus, and attention span during times of stress.*
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps metabolize cortisol and lower stress. It also supports balanced brain chemistry, lowering rates of depression. Replenishing your vitamin C levels daily is important to keep your adrenals functioning properly because vitamin C is not stored in the body.*
- Astragalus: An adaptogen that enhances the body’s natural ability to adapt to stress, astragalus also bolsters the immune system and has metabolic benefits. It helps maintain normal blood sugar levels and alleviates insulin resistance even in times of chronic stress.*
- Licorice Root: Used in traditional medicine as a tonic, licorice supports healthy digestion and supports the adrenal response to stress.*
- Calcium: Calcium helps the body’s tissues bounce back from high cortisol levels by neutralizing the ph balance of cortisol. Calcium is depleted by stress, making a supplementation important to avoid pulling calcium from bone.*
Understanding The Body’s Stress Response
Are you tired all the time?
Do you have trouble winding down at night for bed?
Do you feel like you can never turn your brain off no matter how tired you are?
All of these are symptoms of unbalanced cortisol. The trouble with stress and fatigue of this kind is that it can’t be cured with a single good night’s sleep or a week’s vacation. Those can help temporarily, but as soon as you get back to the rigors of daily life, stress and all the problems that come with it will return.
You’ve got to go to the root of the problem. Nutrition is one strategy for supporting your stress response. Handling stress is a nutritionally dense process. Your body burns through key nutrients when it is pumping out cortisol. These need to be restored to clear cortisol and return your body to homeostasis after a stressful experience.
There are also adaptogenic herbs that help the body respond to stress appropriately. Many of these herbs have been used for thousands of years in traditional medicine due to their ability to rejuvenate and balance the endocrine and immune systems.
Healthy eating and lifestyle activities also help you handle stress. Eating a balanced, high-quality diet with plenty of colorful fruits and vegetables helps you avoid cortisol spikes when blood sugar drops. Mind-body practices, including yoga, deep breathing, and meditation have also been shown to restore cortisol balance making them the perfect pairing with adrenal support supplements.
Who Should Take Adrenal AM?
- Individuals feeling overwhelmed and run down.*
- Anyone who is overstressed and overworked.*
- Individuals who have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning.*
- Anyone with weakness, brain fog, fatigue, irritability, or a difficulty handling stress.*
Adrenal AM can be taken with Adrenal PM for complete adrenal gland support.* Adrenal AM helps support morning energy levels.* Adrenal PM is designed to help you wind down at night and calm your mind for restful sleep.*
Who Should Not Take Adrenal AM?
There are no contraindications to this supplement, however, individuals on medication should speak with a doctor prior to taking it.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||200 mg||222%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||50 mg||1000%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Pantothenate)||4 mg||<1%|
Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Ashwagandha Root Extract, Adrenal Concentrate,
Eleuthero Stem and Root Extract Extract (0.8% Eleutherosides), Astragalus Extract,
Cordyceps Extract (8% Cordycepic Acid), Schisandra Berry Extract,
Licorice Root Extract (20% Glycyrrhizic Acid)
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule (Cellulose, Purified Water)
Take 2 capsules in the morning or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing or are on medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting supplementation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.