Poliquin Multi Intense Iron Free 180 caps
Multi Intense Iron Free supplies the full range of highly absorbable vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients to keep your body thriving.* This formula provides support for heart, brain, nerve, immune, bone, and muscular health.*
Adding a good tasting, multi-nutrient formula is a convenient way to improve nutritional status and keep the body thriving. Multi Intense Iron Free goes a step further with active nutrients that the body can absorb and use right away.* It is the perfect option for children or anyone who prefers not to swallow their supplements.
A high-quality multi is considered “dietary insurance.” It helps ensure that children who are picky eaters or on restricted diets get the nutrients they might be missing. Good nutrition during childhood lays the groundwork for strong bones, healthy metabolism, and peak cognitive function later in life. It’s vital for resistance to infection and influences self-esteem, mood, socialization, and academic performance.
Adding a multi-nutrient formula is a convenient way to improve nutritional status and protect against stress. A high-quality multi is considered “dietary insurance” to be certain all the essential nutrients are consumed daily. Multi Intense Iron Free goes a step further with active nutrients that the body can absorb and use right away.* It is an iron-free formula for those who get enough iron in their diet or are sensitive to iron supplements.* It supplies all the foundational nutrients, such as magnesium, vitamin D, and calcium, as well as these therapeutic components:
- A blend of plant-based antioxidants that help the body metabolize harmful free radicals and reduce risk of chronic disease.*
- Glutamine and Betaine HCl for liver support and optimal digestion of nutrients.*
- Inositol to help the body combat stress and promote deep sleep.*
- Methylated B vitamins to protect DNA and promote healthy detoxification.*
Multi Intense Iron Free features a balanced nutrient profile that supplies nutrients in the right ratios for your body to use.* Nutritional balance is crucial because too much can lead to instances where nutrients are competing for intestinal absorption. The synergistic relationship between different compounds, such as vitamin D and magnesium, can be disrupted, rendering them less effective biologically.
Multi Intense Iron Free fills the gaps of a healthy diet with extra support for those with increased nutritional needs*:
- Vitamin A supports vision and eye health, also building immunity and raising your antibody levels to fight off viruses.
- B Vitamin Complex supports metabolism, neurological function, and methylation—the system that protects DNA from mutation.
- Vitamin C is an immune powerhouse that helps the body handle inflammation and chronic stress.
- Calcium works with vitamin D to protect the bones and is necessary for nerves and muscles to function optimally.
- Choline supports memory and brain function and may help treat anxiety. It is necessary for cellular health, DNA synthesis, and metabolism.
- Chromium is a metabolic mineral that helps regulate glucose levels, hunger, and food cravings.
- Copper works with zinc to increase the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) and support immunity.
- Vitamin D3 supports healthy bones and immune function.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that raises activity of immune cells, enhancing the antibody response to vaccination. It also protects against heart and bone diseases.
- Iodine is used to make thyroid hormone, which regulates metabolism and cardiovascular health.
- Magnesium is the anti-stress mineral that plays a role in energy, protein synthesis, hormone balance, and cardiovascular health.
- Manganese is used to produce antioxidant enzymes that protect against free radical damage.
- Molybdenum has antioxidant action and aids in carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
- Phosphorus is an important structural component of cells, supporting health of bones, teeth, and other tissues. It plays a role in energy production and is a component of ATP.
- Potassium is important for heart and muscle contractions, assists red blood cells in carrying oxygen, and helps eliminate water waste through the kidneys.
- Selenium protects against oxidative stress and is a necessary to produce glutathione, “the master antioxidant.”
- Zinc supports immune function and is a component of the antioxidant enzyme SOD.
- Betaine HCl serves as a methyl donor, protecting DNA. It also protects proteins from denaturing, plays a role in hydration, and improves liver function in both alcoholic and non-alcoholic liver disease.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids work synergistically with vitamin C to support the immune system and protect against inflammation, metabolic, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Gamma Tocopherol is a form of vitamin E that provides antioxidant protection, and supports cognition, immunity, and vascular function.
- L-Glutamine supports liver and digestive health and serves as a fuel source for immune cells. It serves as a raw material for glutathione, the “master antioxidant.”
- Inositol is a member of the B vitamin family with metabolic and neurological effects. It may ease stress, improve mood, and promote sleep. It’s also been used to treat PCOS.
- Mixed Carotenoids help eradicate inflammation, raise antioxidant defenses, and support physiological processes, including eye health, metabolism, and blood flow.
- PABA supports healthy skin and hair. It can absorb UVB rays and may have positive effects on reproductive health.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant that may help ease allergies, support cardiovascular health, and immunity.
- Vanadium supports metabolic health and may benefit immune and bone health.
Anyone can bottle up capsules, slap a label on, and sell it as a supplement. That doesn’t mean your body will be able to use it. Multi Intense Iron Free sources the highest quality micronutrients in their tissue-ready, active form so they can be absorbed and used by the body.*
For example, folate is provided as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—the most easily absorbed form of folate that can be used by the 40 percent of the population who have a genetic mutation that impairs their ability to convert the non-active folic acid into the active form. For minerals such as magnesium, Multi Intense Iron Free provides amino acid chelates that improve absorption in the GI tract.* Magnesium glycinate is one of best absorbed forms of magnesium that also supports liver detoxification and reduces the effect of phytates in plant foods that inhibit bioavailability.
Are You At Risk Nutritional Deficiency?
In the perfect world, you could get all your nutrition from a diet of whole, unprocessed foods. However, surveys show that nearly half of the U.S. population does not meet the recommended levels for vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, calcium, folate, zinc, vitamin B6 and B12, and magnesium. Other nutrients that are commonly insufficient in the average diet include choline, vitamin K2, omega-3 fatty acids, and potassium.
The reasons for deficiencies vary. High levels of oxidative stress due to environmental toxins, chronic stress, alcohol, smoking, or intense exercise may increase your nutrient needs. Some individuals have poor ability to absorb nutrients, either due to a compromised gut or genetic differences.
Groups with a particular risk for nutrient deficiencies who can benefit from a multi include teenagers, athletes, the elderly, vegetarians, individuals on a restrictive diet, those who have a chronic disease, and individuals taking medications that cause nutrient deficiencies as a side effect.
What Makes This Product Different?
Multi Intense Iron Free is a one-stop-shop supplement that can build the nutritional reserve needed to overcome daily stressors and prevent chronic diseases that shorten quality of life.* It provides nutrients in their active, bioavailable form.* This is done through high-quality chelation—bonding of minerals to amino acids that result in molecules that are more bioavailable and better absorbed by the body.* This is unique from the average multivitamin that uses cheap, inactive nutrients that are inferior for absorption and end up being are eliminated from the body via the urine.*
Serving Size: 9 capsules
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate and 85% as Beta-Carotene)||2,400 mcg RAE||267%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||900 mg||1,000%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||10 mcg (400 IU)||50%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-Tocopheryl Succinate with Mixed Tocopherols)||33.33 mg||222%|
|Thiamin ( as Thiamine Mononitrate)||22.5 mg||1,875%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide and Niacin)||315 mg||1,969%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5′-Phosphate)||30 mg||1,765%|
|Folate (as Folic Acid and Calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate
(600 mcg Folic Acid))
|1,000 mcg DFE||250%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||150 mcg||6,250%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)||150 mg||3,000%|
|Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)||93.75 mg||17%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate and Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite)||375 mg||29%|
|Phosphorus (as Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite)||82.5 mg||7%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||114 mcg||76%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate and Bisglycinate Chelate)||187.5 mg||45%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate)||15.5 mg||141%|
|Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Complex)||150 mcg||273%|
|Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate Chelate)||1.5 mg||167%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)||0. You 75 mg||33%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)||150 mcg||429%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)||78 mcg||173%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Aspartate)||74.25 mg||< 2%|
|Quercetin Dihydrate||18.75 mg||*|
|Betaine HCl||131.25 mg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex||75 mg||*|
|Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sulfate)||39 mcg||*|
|Mixed Carotenoids (including Beta-Carotene, Alpha-Carotene,
Cryptoxanthin, Zeaxanthin, and Lutein)
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Rice Flour, Leucine, and Rice Hull Concentrate
Take 2-3 capsules up to three times a day with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing or are on medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new supplement.
We offer free 1-3 working day delivery for all orders over £50.00
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option. Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
NI Express delivery is £3.99 and if ordered before 1pm will be delivered next day Mon-Fri only T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent same day if ordered before 1pm).
We offer free 1-3 day delivery for all orders over £99.99
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option. Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Friday(excluding Bank Holidays).
Ireland Express delivery is £6.99 and if ordered before 2pm will be delivered next day Mon-Frionly T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent the same day if ordered before 1pm).
Shipping on orders under £99.99 will be £6.99 and are 1-3 day delivery sent via recorded signed for post.
For international shipping please contact us at email@example.com with your order and address and we can quote you asap.
Please note all delivery time estimates are subject to stock availability and receiving your order by 2:00 pm. Orders placed after 2:00 pm will be processed next working day. Orders are not processed or delivered on weekends and bank holidays.
If for any reason we expect that your order will not arrive within the specified times, we will e-mail or call you shortly after receiving your order. It is therefore very important for you to provide a valid e-mail address and contact number that we can contact you on. Please be sure to check your e-mails and phone messages shortly after placing the order in case we need to contact you.
If an order is returned to us due to customer error (failure to take delivery of the order or arrange a collection/redelivery) then a re-shipping fee is applicable. This is due to the cost of re-packing, and re-shipping that item. A refund of the item minus our shipping costs can be provided as an alternative, but if the error is ours, the item will, of course, be re-shipped at our cost.
Lastly, there is sometimes human error can happen either from ourselves or couriers/delivery companies that we use. It may arrive late; it may arrive damaged; it may not arrive at all. But in any of these cases, we will rectify this with immediate effect directly with yourself and you will get a full refund for any postage you have paid. Incorrect delivery information as stated by the customer is the responsibility of the customer, who will be charged for collection on their behalf.
We try our best to help everyone, but for legal reasons brought about by a minority of our customers, we do need to state that it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are present to sign for the parcel. In no way can Blú Nutrition UK, Fastway Couriers, Myhermes, DPD, PARCELFORCE or Royal Mail be held liable for failed deliveries unless either of those parties has been negligent in their duty to deliver.
OUR REFUNDS POLICY
We guarantee your satisfaction with our Products and if, for a reason of manufacturing fault, you are not satisﬁed with any Product(s) you purchase, we offer a full refund or exchange policy. This is to ensure your satisfaction at all times with our Products.
Without prejudice, you may RETURN AN ITEM PROVIDED THE SEAL IS UNBROKEN, THERE IS NO DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGING AND THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN STORED IN THE RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Product in accordance with our refund policy. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us, or have notiﬁed us in that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will notify you of your refund via letter or e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 30 days of the day we received your cancellation or the day we conﬁrmed to you via letter or e-mail that you were entitled to a refund FOLLOWING RETURN of the Product to Blú Nutrition UK representatives.
If the Product is at fault, or packaging is damaged beyond a salvageable state, we will either refund or replace IN LINE WITH TIMESCALES SHOWN IN our terms & conditions. If however, YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE FLAVOUR after a product has been opened, as per government legislation we cannot offer a refund or exchange as supplements are classed as a food product which cannot be resold or used again.
If the delivery note says an item should be in your parcel but it isn't, or if you have received an item not ordered, please use our the contact form page to get in touch with us letting us know which item(s) you believe are missing or HAVE BEEN DELIVERED IN ERROR. You have up to 72 hours to inform us of such an error, outside of 72 hours we will not be able to investigate or assist with this claim.