Core Essentials supplies the full range of highly absorbable vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients to keep your body thriving.* This powerhouse formula provides support for heart, brain, nerve, immune, bone, and muscular health.*
Adding a multi-nutrient formula is a convenient way to improve nutritional status and protect against stress. A high-quality multi is considered “dietary insurance” to be certain all the essential nutrients are consumed daily. Core Essentials goes a step further with active nutrients that the body can absorb and use right away.* It supplies all the foundational nutrients, such as magnesium, vitamin D, and calcium, as well as these components:
- An antioxidant fruit and vegetable blend that helps the body metabolize harmful free radicals and reduce risk of chronic disease.
- A blend of mushroom extracts to support immunity and protect against cancer.
- Broad spectrum enzymes for optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Salmon DNA and RNA to support energy metabolism and tissue regeneration.
What Makes This Product Different?
Core Essentials is a one-stop-shop supplement that can build the nutritional reserve needed to overcome daily stressors and prevent chronic diseases that shorten quality of life.* It provides nutrients in their active, bioavailable form. This is done through high-quality chelation—bonding of minerals to amino acids that result in molecules that are more bioavailable and better absorbed by the body.*
This is unique from the average multivitamin that uses cheap, inactive nutrients that are inferior for absorption and end up being are eliminated from the body via the urine.
Core Essentials fills the gaps of a healthy diet with extra support for those with increased nutritional needs*:
- Vitamin A supports vision and eye health, also building immunity and raising your antibody levels to fight off viruses.
- B Vitamin Complex supports metabolism, neurological function, and methylation—the system that protects DNA from mutation.
- Boron increases enzymes that activate vitamin D to build bone. It also supports hormone balance of androgens (testosterone and estrogen).
- Vitamin C is an immune powerhouse that helps the body handle inflammation and chronic stress.
- Calcium works with vitamin D to protect the bones and is necessary for nerves and muscles to function optimally.
- Copper works with zinc to increase the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) and support immunity.
- Vitamin D3 supports healthy bones and immune function.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that raises activity of immune cells, enhancing the antibody response to vaccination. It also protects against heart and bone diseases.
- Iodine is used to make thyroid hormone, which regulates metabolism and cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin K2 helps blood to clot and increases enzymes that activate vitamin D so that it can protect bone health.
- Magnesium is the anti-stress mineral that plays a role in energy, protein synthesis, hormone balance, and cardiovascular health.
- Manganese is used to produce antioxidant enzymes that protect against free radical damage.
- Molybdenum has antioxidant action and aids in carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
- Potassium is important for heart and muscle contractions, assists red blood cells in carrying oxygen, and helps eliminate water waste through the kidneys.
- Sodium is an electrolyte that is necessary for hydration. It is a component of nerves, stimulating muscle contraction.
- Selenium protects against oxidative stress and is a necessary to produce glutathione, “the master antioxidant.”
- Zinc supports immune function and is a component of the antioxidant enzyme SOD.
- Salmon RNA and DNA provide the nucleotide building blocks that allow cells to regenerate. Nucleotides play a critical role in metabolism and energy, allowing ATP to power cells.
- Fruit and Vegetable Antioxidant Blend helps eradicate inflammation, raise antioxidant defenses, and support physiological processes, including bone building, metabolism, and blood flow.
- Mushroom Blend contains a range of active nutrients that help the body achieve homeostasis by supporting function of the immune, cardiovascular, and stress systems.
- Broad Spectrum Digestive Enzymes help the body break down hard-to-digest nutrients. They also allow for better absorption and can break apart dangerous bacteria, reducing risk of infection.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||3,000 mcg||333%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg||1,111%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1,000 IU)||125%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-Tocopheryl Succinate with Mixed Tocopherols)||267 mg||1,780%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||100 mg||8,333%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide and Niacin)||150 mg||938%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||50 mg||2,941%|
|Folate (as (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt)
|333 mcg DFE||83%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||300 mcg||12,5000%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium Pantothenate)||125 mg||2,500%|
|Calcium (as Di-calcium Malate)||100 mg||8%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Di-magnesium Malate)||250 mg||60%|
|Zinc (as Zinc L-Monomethionine)||15 mg||136%|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||200 mcg||364%|
|Copper (as Copper Gluconate)||2 mg||222%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)||5 mg||217%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)||75 mcg||167%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)||5 mg||< 1%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Gluconate)||18 mg||< 1%|
Antioxidant Fruit & Veggie Blend (Green tea leaf extract, Polygonum cuspidatum root extract (providing 50mg resveratrol), organic apple, organic broccoli, organic kale, organic spinach, organic beet, organic carrot, organic green cabbage, organic
parsley, organic blueberry, organic raspberry, organic strawberry, organic tomato), Mushroom Blend (Mycelial biomass of Maitake (Grifola frondosa), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Himematsutake (Agaricus blazei), Cordyceps sinensis, Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor), Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus), Zhu Ling (Polyporous umbellatus), Meshimakobu (Phellinus linteus) and Chaga (Inonotus obliquus)), Digestive Enzyme Blend (Amylase, glucoamylase, protease, acid protease, lipase, cellulase), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, RNA & DNA Blend (Ribonucleic Acid and Deoxyribonucleic Acid), Boron (as Boron Citrate), Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7)
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, L-Leucine, and Rice Hull Concentrate
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. Produced under U.S. Patent 7,947,662.
Take 2-3 capsules two to three times a day with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
If you have a serious medical condition or are on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this supplement to discuss possible interactions.
We offer free 2-3 working day delivery for all orders over £50.00
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option. Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays).
NI Express delivery is £2.99 and if ordered before 1pm will be delivered next day Mon-Sat only T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent same day if ordered before 1pm).
We offer free 1-2 day delivery for all orders over £70.00 if ordered before 1pm excluding weekends.
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day (excluding weekends) and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option . Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Ireland Express delivery is £5.99 and if ordered before 1pm will be delivered next day Mon-Fri only T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent the same day if ordered before 1pm).
Shipping on orders under £50.00 will be £5.99 and are 1-2 day delivery sent via Parcelforce/GLS.
ALL our International Shipping rates are available at checkout.
Please note all delivery time estimates are subject to stock availability and receiving your order by 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm will be processed next working day. Orders are not processed or delivered on weekends and bank holidays.
If for any reason we expect that your order will not arrive within the specified times, we will e-mail or call you shortly after receiving your order. It is therefore very important for you to provide a valid e-mail address and contact number that we can contact you on. Please be sure to check your e-mails and phone messages shortly after placing the order in case we need to contact you.
If an order is returned to us due to customer error (failure to take delivery of the order or arrange a collection/redelivery) then a re-shipping fee is applicable. This is due to the cost of re-packing, and re-shipping that item. A refund of the item minus our shipping costs can be provided as an alternative, but if the error is ours, the item will, of course, be re-shipped at our cost.
Lastly, there is sometimes human error can happen either from ourselves or couriers/delivery companies that we use. It may arrive late; it may arrive damaged; it may not arrive at all. But in any of these cases, we will rectify this with immediate effect directly with yourself and you will get a full refund for any postage you have paid. Incorrect delivery information as stated by the customer is the responsibility of the customer, who will be charged for collection on their behalf.
We try our best to help everyone, but for legal reasons brought about by a minority of our customers, we do need to state that it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are present to sign for the parcel. In no way can Blú Nutrition UK, Fastway Couriers, Myhermes, DPD, PARCELFORCE or Royal Mail be held liable for failed deliveries unless either of those parties has been negligent in their duty to deliver.
OUR REFUNDS POLICY
We guarantee your satisfaction with our Products and if, for a reason of manufacturing fault, you are not satisﬁed with any Product(s) you purchase, we offer a full refund or exchange policy. This is to ensure your satisfaction at all times with our Products.
Without prejudice, you may RETURN AN ITEM PROVIDED THE SEAL IS UNBROKEN, THERE IS NO DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGING AND THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN STORED IN THE RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Product in accordance with our refund policy. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us, or have notiﬁed us in that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will notify you of your refund via letter or e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 30 days of the day we received your cancellation or the day we conﬁrmed to you via letter or e-mail that you were entitled to a refund FOLLOWING RETURN of the Product.
If the Product is at fault, or packaging is damaged beyond a salvageable state, we will either refund or replace IN LINE WITH TIMESCALES SHOWN IN our terms & conditions. If however, YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE FLAVOUR after a product has been opened, as per government legislation we cannot offer a refund or exchange as supplements are classed as a food product which cannot be resold or used again.
ALL our orders are CCTV captured. If the delivery note says an item should be in your parcel but it isn't, or if you have received an item not ordered, please use our the contact form page to get in touch with us letting us know which item(s) you believe are missing or HAVE BEEN DELIVERED IN ERROR. We can return to our camera's and check exactly what has been placed in the box and what weight the box was scanned at for delivery. You have up to 72 hours to inform us of such an error, outside of 72 hours we will not be able to investigate or assist with this claim.