Core Essentials supplies the full range of highly absorbable vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients to keep your body thriving.* This powerhouse formula provides support for heart, brain, nerve, immune, bone, and muscular health.*
Adding a multi-nutrient formula is a convenient way to improve nutritional status and protect against stress. A high-quality multi is considered “dietary insurance” to be certain all the essential nutrients are consumed daily. Core Essentials goes a step further with active nutrients that the body can absorb and use right away.* It supplies all the foundational nutrients, such as magnesium, vitamin D, and calcium, as well as these components:
- An antioxidant fruit and vegetable blend that helps the body metabolize harmful free radicals and reduce risk of chronic disease.
- A blend of mushroom extracts to support immunity and protect against cancer.
- Broad spectrum enzymes for optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Salmon DNA and RNA to support energy metabolism and tissue regeneration.
What Makes This Product Different?
Core Essentials is a one-stop-shop supplement that can build the nutritional reserve needed to overcome daily stressors and prevent chronic diseases that shorten quality of life.* It provides nutrients in their active, bioavailable form. This is done through high-quality chelation—bonding of minerals to amino acids that result in molecules that are more bioavailable and better absorbed by the body.*
This is unique from the average multivitamin that uses cheap, inactive nutrients that are inferior for absorption and end up being are eliminated from the body via the urine.
Core Essentials fills the gaps of a healthy diet with extra support for those with increased nutritional needs*:
- Vitamin A supports vision and eye health, also building immunity and raising your antibody levels to fight off viruses.
- B Vitamin Complex supports metabolism, neurological function, and methylation—the system that protects DNA from mutation.
- Boron increases enzymes that activate vitamin D to build bone. It also supports hormone balance of androgens (testosterone and estrogen).
- Vitamin C is an immune powerhouse that helps the body handle inflammation and chronic stress.
- Calcium works with vitamin D to protect the bones and is necessary for nerves and muscles to function optimally.
- Copper works with zinc to increase the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) and support immunity.
- Vitamin D3 supports healthy bones and immune function.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that raises activity of immune cells, enhancing the antibody response to vaccination. It also protects against heart and bone diseases.
- Iodine is used to make thyroid hormone, which regulates metabolism and cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin K2 helps blood to clot and increases enzymes that activate vitamin D so that it can protect bone health.
- Magnesium is the anti-stress mineral that plays a role in energy, protein synthesis, hormone balance, and cardiovascular health.
- Manganese is used to produce antioxidant enzymes that protect against free radical damage.
- Molybdenum has antioxidant action and aids in carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
- Potassium is important for heart and muscle contractions, assists red blood cells in carrying oxygen, and helps eliminate water waste through the kidneys.
- Sodium is an electrolyte that is necessary for hydration. It is a component of nerves, stimulating muscle contraction.
- Selenium protects against oxidative stress and is a necessary to produce glutathione, “the master antioxidant.”
- Zinc supports immune function and is a component of the antioxidant enzyme SOD.
- Salmon RNA and DNA provide the nucleotide building blocks that allow cells to regenerate. Nucleotides play a critical role in metabolism and energy, allowing ATP to power cells.
- Fruit and Vegetable Antioxidant Blend helps eradicate inflammation, raise antioxidant defenses, and support physiological processes, including bone building, metabolism, and blood flow.
- Mushroom Blend contains a range of active nutrients that help the body achieve homeostasis by supporting function of the immune, cardiovascular, and stress systems.
- Broad Spectrum Digestive Enzymes help the body break down hard-to-digest nutrients. They also allow for better absorption and can break apart dangerous bacteria, reducing risk of infection.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||3,000 mcg||333%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg||1,111%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1,000 IU)||125%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-Tocopheryl Succinate with Mixed Tocopherols)||267 mg||1,780%|
|Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||100 mg||8,333%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide and Niacin)||150 mg||938%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||50 mg||2,941%|
|Folate (as (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt)
|333 mcg DFE||83%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||300 mcg||12,5000%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium Pantothenate)||125 mg||2,500%|
|Calcium (as Di-calcium Malate)||100 mg||8%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Di-magnesium Malate)||250 mg||60%|
|Zinc (as Zinc L-Monomethionine)||15 mg||136%|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||200 mcg||364%|
|Copper (as Copper Gluconate)||2 mg||222%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)||5 mg||217%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)||75 mcg||167%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)||5 mg||< 1%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Gluconate)||18 mg||< 1%|
Antioxidant Fruit & Veggie Blend (Green tea leaf extract, Polygonum cuspidatum root extract (providing 50mg resveratrol), organic apple, organic broccoli, organic kale, organic spinach, organic beet, organic carrot, organic green cabbage, organic
parsley, organic blueberry, organic raspberry, organic strawberry, organic tomato), Mushroom Blend (Mycelial biomass of Maitake (Grifola frondosa), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Himematsutake (Agaricus blazei), Cordyceps sinensis, Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor), Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus), Zhu Ling (Polyporous umbellatus), Meshimakobu (Phellinus linteus) and Chaga (Inonotus obliquus)), Digestive Enzyme Blend (Amylase, glucoamylase, protease, acid protease, lipase, cellulase), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, RNA & DNA Blend (Ribonucleic Acid and Deoxyribonucleic Acid), Boron (as Boron Citrate), Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7)
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, L-Leucine, and Rice Hull Concentrate
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. Produced under U.S. Patent 7,947,662.
Take 2-3 capsules two to three times a day with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
If you have a serious medical condition or are on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this supplement to discuss possible interactions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.