Biotech Zinc + Chelate
Why is zinc useful?
- It supports macronutrient metabolism.
- It contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- It plays a role in maintaining normal fertility and reproduction.
- It contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nail and skin.
- It supports the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- It contributes to maintenance of the normal testosterone level in the blood.
- It contributes to the maintenance the immune system.
- Amino acid with chelate (bisglycinate) formula
- A formula, which can be utilised well by the human body
- 25 mg zinc in 1 daily serving
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.