Ubermag Px has forms of magnesium to support sleep, cardiovascular health, mood, and energy for the entire day.* This unique formula combines four different magnesium chelates for optimal absorption and retention in body tissues.* It is designed to have a calming effect on the body and may be used for overcoming disorders of the blood vessels, including hypertension and migraines.*
Magnesium is essential for life. It has a relaxing effect, helping your body rebound from stress. By affecting over 300 enzymatic reactions, magnesium plays a major role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fat, and proteins. Magnesium helps the body utilize the B complex vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E. It also acts as an electrolyte and is intimately related to the action of vitamin D and calcium. Together with these two nutrients, magnesium promotes bone, muscle, and heart function.
Ubermag Px provides four high-quality magnesium chelates that are far better absorbed than inexpensive magnesium salts. Most magnesium supplements use a single source of magnesium, which can easily overwhelm a single pathway of absorption and limit uptake. The four chelates in UberMag Px preserve gastrointestinal function compared to cheaper forms. Low quality magnesium salts cause gas, bloating, and diarrhea because they are poorly absorbed and remain in the intestines longer.
What Makes This Product Different?
Getting enough magnesium is more of a challenge than most people realize. Due to mineral depletion and lower quality diets, many people aren’t consuming enough.
Absorbing your magnesium can also be a problem. Cheap forms of magnesium, such as magnesium oxide, are poorly absorbed, causing stomach upset. This supplement uses amino acid chelates, in which elemental magnesium is bound with an amino acid. Chelates protect the magnesium from binding with other dietary compounds that prevent absorption. Studies show that high-quality magnesium chelates have 3 to 4 times the bioavailability of magnesium oxide, which has a 10 percent absorption rate in the body.
Ubermag Px provides four high-quality magnesium chelates:
- Magnesium glycinate is a form of magnesium that is bound with two molecules of glycine, an amino acid that has a calming effect on the body and brain. Glycine also supports liver health and detoxification and may help the body eliminate harmful compounds such as glyphosate.
- Magnesium orotate is ideal for people with sensitive GI function because it doesn’t dissociate in the gut. It is protective against cardiovascular disease, lowering LDL and increasing HDL cholesterol. It also lowers plaque formation in the arteries that stimulates atherosclerosis. Magnesium orotate positively impacts blood flow and has improved outcomes in stroke and heart failure patients. It can kickstart the manufacture of more myocardial protein to replace damaged tissue after heart attacks while also stimulating ATP so the heart has a ready energy supply.
- Magnesium fumarate provides a form of magnesium bound to fumaric acid, which is formed in the skin due to sun exposure. A lack of fumaric acid is associated with psoriasis and skin lesions. Magnesium fumarate is well absorbed in the GI tract and raises energy via the Krebs cycle. It is useful for people who experience low energy and fatigue by raising ATP energy production and boosting the body’s antioxidant defenses.
- Magnesium taurinate is aimed at lowering anxiety and obsessive thoughts. In addition to easing mental stress, magnesium taurate relaxes blood vessels and improves calcium homeostasis, decreasing heart disease risk. It is also recommended for migraine headaches, reducing hyperexcitation of brain neurons. Magnesium taurate may reduce pre-eclampsia in pregnant women and protects the fetus from complications due to elevated maternal blood pressure.
Clinical research shows the following benefits of achieving adequate magnesium status:
- Enhances Bone Health*: Magnesium improves activity of vitamin D and calcium, boosting bone strength.
- Improves Exercise Performance*: Magnesium plays a role in powering exercise, ensuring your muscles have the energy for maximal efforts.
- Promotes Muscle Repair*: Magnesium improves lactate clearance and antioxidant status for improved muscle recovery.
- Eases Stress*: Magnesium helps metabolize cortisol and lower stress.
- Overcomes ADHD*: Magnesium calms brain neurons. Supplementing with 200 mg of magnesium has been shown to reduce hyperactivity in children.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health*: Magnesium relaxes blood vessels and helps prevent cardiovascular inflammation.
- Improves Insulin Sensitivity*: High glucose levels deplete magnesium. Restoring magnesium status has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity by 32 percent.
- Improves Relaxation & Sleep*: By calming the central nervous system, magnesium can improve sleep in people with insomnia and anxiety.
- Supports Mood*: Magnesium affects neurotransmitters and raises mental outlook. One study found that magnesium was as effective as an anti-depressant for improving mood in depressed elderly patients.
- Improves Immunity*: Magnesium affects the immune response via its role in regulating inflammation and the function of immune cells.
- Reduces Asthma*: Magnesium relaxes the bronchial airway, improving lung function.
- Reduces Premenstrual Symptoms*: Magnesium protects against PMS, reducing ratings of depression, water retention, and anxiety.
- Supports Healthy Pregnancy*: Pregnant women have higher requirements for magnesium and studies show adequate magnesium can protect a fetus during maternal high blood pressure.
What Are Common Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency?
- Stress is a hallmark of low magnesium. Magnesium deficiency often leads to a host of symptoms, including fatigue, cardiac arrhythmias, depression, headaches, and hyperactivity. It can cause muscle weakness and low exercise tolerance. It is also associated with poor immune function and problems with potassium and balance of other electrolytes.
- Insomnia and difficulty getting a restful night’s sleep are associated with low magnesium.
- Cardiovascular complications, such as hypertension and elevated blood lipid levels, are linked to low magnesium.
- Low bone density and osteoporosis are linked with magnesium deficiency due to the role magnesium plays in vitamin D and calcium action.
- Low energy and metabolic problems, including insulin resistance and pre-diabetes, correlate with lack of magnesium.
- Magnesium deficits can worsen existing issues, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, kidney stones, osteoporosis, hypertension, preeclampsia, and asthma.
Who Is At Risk of Magnesium Deficiency?
- Magnesium deficiencies are common due to low dietary intake of fruits and vegetables and magnesium depletion in soil. More than 57 percent of the population doesn’t meet the U.S. RDA for magnesium. Low magnesium is even common in people with high intake of plant foods because the phytic acids in many nuts, seeds, and legumes can impair magnesium absorption by 60 percent.
- Certain lifestyle factors increase risk of magnesium deficiency, including caffeine and alcohol use, high-intensity exercise, and laxative use.
- Chronic conditions are also linked with magnesium deficiency, including diabetes, GI disorders, eating disorders, thyroid disease, headaches and migraines, AIDS, heart disease, and related cardiac conditions including arrhythmias and hypertension.
Who Can Benefit From Supplementation?
- Ubermag Px is ideal for daily use and will help meet the body’s general magnesium needs.* It is great for improving resilience to stress.* It is formulated to support all aspects of cardiovascular function, including blood pressure, vascular health, and blood lipid levels.*
- High-performance individuals will benefit from optimizing magnesium intake. The chelates in Ubermag Px are designed to support insomnia, anxiety, depression, headaches, muscle soreness, and inability to focus.*
- Athletes training at a high level who require optimal energy metabolism and adrenal support can benefit from high-quality magnesium chelates.
- Certain medications deplete magnesium: Diuretics, beta agonists, platinum-based chemotherapy, and other heart medications. Always speak with a doctor prior to supplementing if you are taking any medications.
- Magnesium supports energy metabolism and can help individuals with poor glucose tolerance. It is also important for those with a diet high in processed foods, especially simple carbohydrates.
- Magnesium works with vitamin D and calcium to promote bone mineralization making it indispensable for those who want to strengthen bone or are at risk of osteoporosis.
Who Should Not Take It?
- If pregnant or lactating, speak with a doctor before taking magnesium.
- Individuals with kidney disease should speak with a doctor before supplementing with magnesium.
- Individuals taking bisphosphonate (bone density) medications should speak with a doctor before taking magnesium.
- Speak with a doctor before taking magnesium if using potassium-sparing diuretics.
- Speak with a doctor before taking magnesium if you are taking antibiotics.
- Magnesium can interfere with the absorption of tetracycline antibiotics. It is advised to supplement with magnesium at a time of day other than when taking tetracyclines.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
Elemental Magnesium (from Magnesium Taurinate, Magnesium Glycinate,
Magnesium Fumarate, and Magnesium Orotate)
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbyl Palmitate, and Magnesium Silicate
Take 1 capsule daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Before starting any new supplement, please consult with your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or lactating, speak with a doctor before taking magnesium.
Individuals with kidney disease should speak with a doctor before supplementing with magnesium.
Individuals taking bisphosphonate (bone density) medications should speak with a doctor before taking magnesium.
Speak with a doctor before taking magnesium if using potassium-sparing diuretics.
Speak with a doctor before taking magnesium if you are taking antibiotics.
Magnesium can interfere with the absorption of tetracycline antibiotics. It is advised to supplement with magnesium at a time of day other than when taking tetracyclines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.