Multi Intense supplies the full range of highly absorbable vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients to keep your body thriving.* This formula provides support for heart, brain, nerve, immune, bone, and muscular health.*
Adding a good tasting, multi-nutrient formula is a convenient way to improve nutritional status and keep the body thriving. Multi Intense goes a step further with active nutrients that the body can absorb and use right away.* It is the perfect option for children or anyone who prefers not to swallow their supplements.
A high-quality multi is considered “dietary insurance.” It helps ensure that children who are picky eaters or on restricted diets get the nutrients they might be missing. Good nutrition during childhood lays the groundwork for strong bones, healthy metabolism, and peak cognitive function later in life. It’s vital for resistance to infection and influences self-esteem, mood, socialization, and academic performance.
Adding a multi-nutrient formula is a convenient way to improve nutritional status and protect against stress. A high-quality multi is considered “dietary insurance” to be certain all the essential nutrients are consumed daily. Multi Intense goes a step further with active nutrients that the body can absorb and use right away.* It is an iron-free formula for those who get enough iron in their diet or are sensitive to iron supplements.* It supplies all the foundational nutrients, such as magnesium, vitamin D, and calcium, as well as these therapeutic components:
- A blend of plant-based antioxidants that help the body metabolize harmful free radicals and reduce risk of chronic disease.*
- Glutamine and Betaine HCl for liver support and optimal digestion of nutrients.*
- Inositol to help the body combat stress and promote deep sleep.*
- Methylated B vitamins to protect DNA and promote healthy detoxification.*
Multi Intense features a balanced nutrient profile that supplies nutrients in the right ratios for your body to use.* Nutritional balance is crucial because too much can lead to instances where nutrients are competing for intestinal absorption. The synergistic relationship between different compounds, such as vitamin D and magnesium, can be disrupted, rendering them less effective biologically.
Multi Intense fills the gaps of a healthy diet with extra support for those with increased nutritional needs*:
- Vitamin A supports vision and eye health, also building immunity and raising your antibody levels to fight off viruses.
- B Vitamin Complex supports metabolism, neurological function, and methylation—the system that protects DNA from mutation.
- Vitamin C is an immune powerhouse that helps the body handle inflammation and chronic stress.
- Calcium works with vitamin D to protect the bones and is necessary for nerves and muscles to function optimally.
- Choline supports memory and brain function and may help treat anxiety. It is necessary for cellular health, DNA synthesis, and metabolism.
- Chromium is a metabolic mineral that helps regulate glucose levels, hunger, and food cravings.
- Copper works with zinc to increase the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) and support immunity.
- Vitamin D3 supports healthy bones and immune function.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that raises activity of immune cells, enhancing the antibody response to vaccination. It also protects against heart and bone diseases.
- Iron is a component of hemoglobin, the protein that transfers oxygen to muscle and tissues. It is necessary for metabolism, cognition, and cellular health. A deficiency leads to anemia and fatigue.*
- Iodine is used to make thyroid hormone, which regulates metabolism and cardiovascular health.
- Magnesium is the anti-stress mineral that plays a role in energy, protein synthesis, hormone balance, and cardiovascular health.
- Manganese is used to produce antioxidant enzymes that protect against free radical damage.
- Molybdenum has antioxidant action and aids in carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
- Phosphorus is an important structural component of cells, supporting health of bones, teeth, and other tissues. It plays a role in energy production and is a component of ATP.
- Potassium is important for heart and muscle contractions, assists red blood cells in carrying oxygen, and helps eliminate water waste through the kidneys.
- Selenium protects against oxidative stress and is a necessary to produce glutathione, “the master antioxidant.”
- Zinc supports immune function and is a component of the antioxidant enzyme SOD.
- Betaine HCl serves as a methyl donor, protecting DNA. It also protects proteins from denaturing, plays a role in hydration, and improves liver function in both alcoholic and non-alcoholic liver disease.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids work synergistically with vitamin C to support the immune system and protect against inflammation, metabolic, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Gamma Tocopherol is a form of vitamin E that provides antioxidant protection, and supports cognition, immunity, and vascular function.
- L-Glutamine supports liver and digestive health and serves as a fuel source for immune cells. It serves as a raw material for glutathione, the “master antioxidant.”
- Inositol is a member of the B vitamin family with metabolic and neurological effects. It may ease stress, improve mood, and promote sleep. It’s also been used to treat PCOS.
- Mixed Carotenoids help eradicate inflammation, raise antioxidant defenses, and support physiological processes, including eye health, metabolism, and blood flow.
- PABA supports healthy skin and hair. It can absorb UVB rays and may have positive effects on reproductive health.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant that may help ease allergies, support cardiovascular health, and immunity.
- Vanadium supports metabolic health and may benefit immune and bone health.
Anyone can bottle up capsules, slap a label on, and sell it as a supplement. That doesn’t mean your body will be able to use it. Multi Intense sources the highest quality micronutrients in their tissue-ready, active form so they can be absorbed and used by the body.*
For example, folate is provided as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—the most easily absorbed form of folate that can be used by the 40 percent of the population who have a genetic mutation that impairs their ability to convert the non-active folic acid into the active form. For minerals such as magnesium, Multi Intense provides amino acid chelates that improve absorption in the GI tract.* Magnesium glycinate is one of best absorbed forms of magnesium that also supports liver detoxification and reduces the effect of phytates in plant foods that inhibit bioavailability.
Are You At Risk Nutritional Deficiency?
In the perfect world, you could get all your nutrition from a diet of whole, unprocessed foods. However, surveys show that nearly half of the U.S. population does not meet the recommended levels for vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, calcium, folate, zinc, vitamin B6 and B12, and magnesium. Other nutrients that are commonly insufficient in the average diet include choline, vitamin K2, omega-3 fatty acids, and potassium.
The reasons for deficiencies vary. High levels of oxidative stress due to environmental toxins, chronic stress, alcohol, smoking, or intense exercise may increase your nutrient needs. Some individuals have poor ability to absorb nutrients, either due to a compromised gut or genetic differences.
Groups with a particular risk for nutrient deficiencies who can benefit from a multi include teenagers, athletes, the elderly, vegetarians, individuals on a restrictive diet, those who have a chronic disease, and individuals taking medications that cause nutrient deficiencies as a side effect.
What Makes This Product Different?
Multi Intense is a one-stop-shop supplement that can build the nutritional reserve needed to overcome daily stressors and prevent chronic diseases that shorten quality of life.* It provides nutrients in their active, bioavailable form.* This is done through high-quality chelation—bonding of minerals to amino acids that result in molecules that are more bioavailable and better absorbed by the body.* This is unique from the average multivitamin that uses cheap, inactive nutrients that are inferior for absorption and end up being are eliminated from the body via the urine.*
Serving Size: 9 capsules
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate and 85% as Beta-Carotene)||2,400 mcg RAE||267%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||900 mg||1,000%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||10 mcg (400 IU)||50%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-Tocopheryl Succinate with Mixed Tocopherols)||33.33 mg||222%|
|Thiamin ( as Thiamine Mononitrate)||22.5 mg||1,875%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide and Niacin)||315 mg||1,969%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5′-Phosphate)||30 mg||1,765%|
|Folate (as Folic Acid and Calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate
(600 mcg Folic Acid))
|1,000 mcg DFE||250%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||150 mcg||6,250%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)||150 mg||3,000%|
|Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)||93.75 mg||17%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate and Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite)||375 mg||29%|
|Iron (as Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate)||10 mg||56%|
|Phosphorus (as Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite)||82.5 mg||7%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||114 mcg||76%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate and Bisglycinate Chelate)||187.5 mg||45%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate)||15.5 mg||141%|
|Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Complex)||150 mcg||273%|
|Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate Chelate)||1.5 mg||167%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)||0. You 75 mg||33%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)||150 mcg||429%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)||78 mcg||173%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Aspartate)||74.25 mg||< 2%|
|Quercetin Dihydrate||18.75 mg||*|
|Betaine HCl||131.25 mg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex||75 mg||*|
|Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sulfate)||39 mcg||*|
|Mixed Carotenoids (including Beta-Carotene, Alpha-Carotene,
Cryptoxanthin, Zeaxanthin, and Lutein)
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Rice Flour, Leucine, and Rice Hull Concentrate
Take 2-3 capsules up to three times a day with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing or are on medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any new supplement.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.