Gas Mark 10 Pre-Workout (30 Servings)
Gas Mark 10's Pre is here and it's stacked!
- L-Citrulline – once consumed, some is converted to another amino acid called arginine. Arginine is converted into a molecule called nitric oxide, which causes vasodilation of blood vessels by relaxing the smooth muscle cells that constrict them. This has been shown to improve muscle building through enhanced nutrient delivery.
- Beta-alanine – has been shown to enhance muscular endurance. When beta-alanine is ingested, it turns into the molecule carnosine, which acts as an acid buffer in the body to protect from exercise-induced lactic acid production.
- Taurine – next to glutamine, taurine is the second most abundant amino acid found in skeletal muscle (especially in fast twitch fibers). Taurine exists in very high concentration in the brain and plays a neuromodulatory role in this area. Taurine alters the actions of inhibitory neurotransmitters like GABA, which is suggested to be the mechanism for increased focus noted with taurine supplementation. Of importance to bodybuilders, taurine has been shown to increase brain performance, focus, and time on task.
- L-Tyrosine – is an amino acid that is used to produce noradrenaline and dopamine; it appears to reduce stress during exposure to acute stressors. When you’re under stress, your neurotransmitter bank account can start to run low. But if you have plenty of tyrosine in your bloodstream, that extra stash will replenish the neurotransmitters before stress can deplete them, allowing you to stay sharp for longer without getting burned out.
- Nitrosigine® – is patented and is scientifically engineered to deliver benefits essential to peak sports performance. Nitrosigine is a powerful and safe non-stimulant ingredient that has been clinically studied for safety and efficacy. It significantly boosts nitric oxide levels, a key factor for increasing blood flow to working muscles which will boost muscle pump and an increase in muscle volume.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – crosses the blood-brain barrier easily, making it a very psychoactive substance. Inside the brain, caffeine counteracts the substance adenosine. Adenosine is responsible for inhibiting nervous system activity. Caffeine binds to the adenosine receptors and essentially stops adenosine from putting the brakes on neural activity. This translates to users experiencing more energy, more alertness and less fatigue.
- Alpha GPC – increases the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and facilitates learning and memory. In athletes, Alpha-GPC supplementation prevents exercise-induced reductions in choline levels, increases endurance performance and growth hormone secretion
- Vitamin C – also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all bodily tissues. It is involved in many functions within the body such as protection of the immune system, the heart, the eyes and even skin health.
- Potassium Chloride – is involved in the electrical signals sent by muscles to allow them to contract properly. When potassium levels get low, you can get muscle weakness and cramps.
- Pink Himalayan Salt – retains all the essential minerals that are lost through the purification of common table salt. Supplementing pre-workout will help replace electrolytes lost through sweating thus keeping the muscles hydrated and performing optimally.
- Hordenine – crosses the blood brain barrier and functions as a monoamine oxidase (MAO B) inhibitor. Hordenine effects and benefits include balancing the output of the adrenal glands, improving mood and producing an intense sense of drive and ambition.
We offer free 1-3 working day delivery for all orders over £50.00
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option. Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
NI Express delivery is £3.99 and if ordered before 1pm will be delivered next day Mon-Fri only T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent same day if ordered before 1pm).
We offer free 1-3 day delivery for all orders over £99.99
All orders placed before 1p.m. will be processed the same day and delivered accordingly with chosen delivery option. Please note that courier companies work from Monday to Friday(excluding Bank Holidays).
Ireland Express delivery is £6.99 and if ordered before 2pm will be delivered next day Mon-Frionly T’s & C’s apply (all our orders will be processed same day if ordered before 1pm. Sometimes the courier can let us down but we guarantee all express items are sent the same day if ordered before 1pm).
Shipping on orders under £99.99 will be £6.99 and are 1-3 day delivery sent via recorded signed for post.
For international shipping please contact us at email@example.com with your order and address and we can quote you asap.
Please note all delivery time estimates are subject to stock availability and receiving your order by 2:00 pm. Orders placed after 2:00 pm will be processed next working day. Orders are not processed or delivered on weekends and bank holidays.
If for any reason we expect that your order will not arrive within the specified times, we will e-mail or call you shortly after receiving your order. It is therefore very important for you to provide a valid e-mail address and contact number that we can contact you on. Please be sure to check your e-mails and phone messages shortly after placing the order in case we need to contact you.
If an order is returned to us due to customer error (failure to take delivery of the order or arrange a collection/redelivery) then a re-shipping fee is applicable. This is due to the cost of re-packing, and re-shipping that item. A refund of the item minus our shipping costs can be provided as an alternative, but if the error is ours, the item will, of course, be re-shipped at our cost.
Lastly, there is sometimes human error can happen either from ourselves or couriers/delivery companies that we use. It may arrive late; it may arrive damaged; it may not arrive at all. But in any of these cases, we will rectify this with immediate effect directly with yourself and you will get a full refund for any postage you have paid. Incorrect delivery information as stated by the customer is the responsibility of the customer, who will be charged for collection on their behalf.
We try our best to help everyone, but for legal reasons brought about by a minority of our customers, we do need to state that it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are present to sign for the parcel. In no way can Blú Nutrition UK, Fastway Couriers, Myhermes, DPD, PARCELFORCE or Royal Mail be held liable for failed deliveries unless either of those parties has been negligent in their duty to deliver.
OUR REFUNDS POLICY
We guarantee your satisfaction with our Products and if, for a reason of manufacturing fault, you are not satisﬁed with any Product(s) you purchase, we offer a full refund or exchange policy. This is to ensure your satisfaction at all times with our Products.
Without prejudice, you may RETURN AN ITEM PROVIDED THE SEAL IS UNBROKEN, THERE IS NO DAMAGE TO THE PACKAGING AND THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN STORED IN THE RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Product in accordance with our refund policy. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us, or have notiﬁed us in that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will notify you of your refund via letter or e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 30 days of the day we received your cancellation or the day we conﬁrmed to you via letter or e-mail that you were entitled to a refund FOLLOWING RETURN of the Product to Blú Nutrition UK representatives.
If the Product is at fault, or packaging is damaged beyond a salvageable state, we will either refund or replace IN LINE WITH TIMESCALES SHOWN IN our terms & conditions. If however, YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE FLAVOUR after a product has been opened, as per government legislation we cannot offer a refund or exchange as supplements are classed as a food product which cannot be resold or used again.
If the delivery note says an item should be in your parcel but it isn't, or if you have received an item not ordered, please use our the contact form page to get in touch with us letting us know which item(s) you believe are missing or HAVE BEEN DELIVERED IN ERROR. You have up to 72 hours to inform us of such an error, outside of 72 hours we will not be able to investigate or assist with this claim.