Gas Mark 10 Pre-Workout (30 Servings)
Gas Mark 10's Pre is here and it's stacked!
- L-Citrulline – once consumed, some is converted to another amino acid called arginine. Arginine is converted into a molecule called nitric oxide, which causes vasodilation of blood vessels by relaxing the smooth muscle cells that constrict them. This has been shown to improve muscle building through enhanced nutrient delivery.
- Beta-alanine – has been shown to enhance muscular endurance. When beta-alanine is ingested, it turns into the molecule carnosine, which acts as an acid buffer in the body to protect from exercise-induced lactic acid production.
- Taurine – next to glutamine, taurine is the second most abundant amino acid found in skeletal muscle (especially in fast twitch fibers). Taurine exists in very high concentration in the brain and plays a neuromodulatory role in this area. Taurine alters the actions of inhibitory neurotransmitters like GABA, which is suggested to be the mechanism for increased focus noted with taurine supplementation. Of importance to bodybuilders, taurine has been shown to increase brain performance, focus, and time on task.
- L-Tyrosine – is an amino acid that is used to produce noradrenaline and dopamine; it appears to reduce stress during exposure to acute stressors. When you’re under stress, your neurotransmitter bank account can start to run low. But if you have plenty of tyrosine in your bloodstream, that extra stash will replenish the neurotransmitters before stress can deplete them, allowing you to stay sharp for longer without getting burned out.
- Nitrosigine® – is patented and is scientifically engineered to deliver benefits essential to peak sports performance. Nitrosigine is a powerful and safe non-stimulant ingredient that has been clinically studied for safety and efficacy. It significantly boosts nitric oxide levels, a key factor for increasing blood flow to working muscles which will boost muscle pump and an increase in muscle volume.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – crosses the blood-brain barrier easily, making it a very psychoactive substance. Inside the brain, caffeine counteracts the substance adenosine. Adenosine is responsible for inhibiting nervous system activity. Caffeine binds to the adenosine receptors and essentially stops adenosine from putting the brakes on neural activity. This translates to users experiencing more energy, more alertness and less fatigue.
- Alpha GPC – increases the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and facilitates learning and memory. In athletes, Alpha-GPC supplementation prevents exercise-induced reductions in choline levels, increases endurance performance and growth hormone secretion
- Vitamin C – also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all bodily tissues. It is involved in many functions within the body such as protection of the immune system, the heart, the eyes and even skin health.
- Potassium Chloride – is involved in the electrical signals sent by muscles to allow them to contract properly. When potassium levels get low, you can get muscle weakness and cramps.
- Pink Himalayan Salt – retains all the essential minerals that are lost through the purification of common table salt. Supplementing pre-workout will help replace electrolytes lost through sweating thus keeping the muscles hydrated and performing optimally.
- Hordenine – crosses the blood brain barrier and functions as a monoamine oxidase (MAO B) inhibitor. Hordenine effects and benefits include balancing the output of the adrenal glands, improving mood and producing an intense sense of drive and ambition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.