Why do we recommend Iso Whey Zero Black?
- 90% protein content
- With Native Whey Isolate
- With 3000 mg creatine per serving
- With 5526 mg BCAA per serving
- With added L-glutamine, AAKG and L-tryptophan amino acids
- With organic zinc for the optimal level of testosterone
- With added niacin, which is the precursor of NAD
- Sugar-*, lactose-** and gluten-free***
- Palm-oil free
- Fast and easy absorption
* The statement refers to the water-diluted, ready for consumption drink. Sugar-free: <0,5 g/100 ml in the ready for consumption drink.
** The statement refers to the water-diluted, ready for consumption drink. Lactose-free: <0,1 g lactose/100 ml in the ready for consumption drink.
***Gluten-free in accordance with the legislations of the European Union.
One of the most popular isolates of the market got dressed in black! Iso Whey Zero Black contains substances for extreme needs, so it was made for those cannot accept any compromises.
What is the complexity of the product?
We need to mention first, the 90% protein content is the highest among our products! The optimal protein intake is one of the basics for muscle building, while protein contributes to the growth of muscle tissues. This process called anabolism. Furthermore, one serving also contains 3 gram creatine, which is one of the main components to increase physical performance.
Normal testosterone level is also fundamental for our performance. For this reason, zinc-bisglycinate can be found in the product as well. Its zinc content contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone level in blood. The product also contains niacin or wildly known, vitamin B3. Niacin is the precursor of NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), which operates as an electron supplier. Niacin contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion as well.
Clarity without compromises! Like all BioTechUSA Iso Whey Zero protein powder, the Black one is also sugar-, lactose- and gluten-free.
Your performance begins with the ingredients!
PRODUCTION OF NATIVE WHEY
Our Native Whey Isolate is produced directly from fresh milk by pasteurisation followed by micro- and ultrafiltration at low temperatures, and then pulverisation in a special drying chamber. Thanks to this unique procedure, the protein structure is preserved in its fullest form and it is also rich in immunoglobin (antibody) and lactoferrin (part of your immune system). Also, this ingredient is free from chemicals and any other contaminants.
We recommend Iso Whey Zero Black
- if you are looking for a complex, sugar-free after-workout protein drink powder
- if high protein content, other extra substances, rich taste and quality are equally important for you
- mostly for men
What does Iso Whey Zero Black contain?
1 serving (30 g):
- 122 kcal
- 27 g protein
- of which 5,5 g is BCAA
- 3413 mg micronized creatine monohydrate
- of which 3000 mg is creatine
- 1,5 mg zinc (zinc-bisglycinate)
- 4 mg niacin (vitamin B3)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.