AMINO ENERGY ZERO WITH ELECTROLYTES 360 G
Why choose BioTechUSA Amino Energy Zero with electrolytes?
- it contains 7250mg of amino acids per serving
- it contains all essential amino acids
- it contains components of pre-workout formulas such as Beta-Alanine, L-Arginine and L-Tyrosine
- it contains 100mg caffeine per serving, from 3 different sources
- it contains 500mg Taurine per serving
- it contains each of the 6 different electrolytes
- it contains vitamin B6
- it is sugar-free
- it is gluten-free
We have put everything into it – now it’s your turn!
The complex active ingredients of the product include each of the 9 essential amino acids (with 2:1:1 BCAAs), along with Beta-Alanine, the precursor of the popular substance Carnosine. The unique amino acid complex also includes 3 conditionally essential amino acids, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine and L-Tyrosine, each an excellent aid for any tough workout even on its own. The product contains a complex combination of stimulants as well, including caffeine from 2 different plant extracts. However, it contains no more caffeine than a strong cup of coffee. The amino acid Taurine, a caffeine synergist, is also added to the product. The Amino Energy Zero+Electrolytes product also contains each of the 6 different types of electrolytes that ensure proper hydration.
Who is BioTechUSA Amino Energy Zero with electrolytes recommended for?
- those who want to tone their body
- those engaged in combat sports, endurance athletes, for crossfit training
- those striving for extra endurance in training
- those preferring powdered products
What does BioTechUSA Amino Energy Zero with electrolytes contain?
1 serving (14g):
- 3900mg EAA (9 essential amino acids)
- of which 3000 mg 2:1:1 BCAA
- 350mg Beta-Alanine
- 1500mg L-Glutamine
- 750mg L-Arginine
- 250mg L-Tyrosine
- 500mg Taurine
- 100mg caffeine
- dehydrated caffeine
- from green tea leaf extract
- from green coffee bean extract
- 917mg electrolyte
- 1.4mg vitamin B6
- 150mg green tea leaf extract
- 50mg green coffee bean extract
Essential amino acids
Essential amino acids, of which 9 are known, are indispensable for the human body, however, we can synthesize no or only inadequate quantities of these substances. This is why it is particularly important to ensure their intake from external sources – preferably in optimal quantities and ratios.
Conditionally essential amino acids
Conditionally essential amino acids are those that can be produced by the human body, such as L-Glutamine, L-Arginine and L-Tyrosine, which are also contained in our product. Supplementary intake of these amino acids may be useful under certain circumstances, e.g. during high-intensity or long training sessions. In such cases the body may need more amino acids than it can momentarily produce.
Electrolytes and vitamin B6
A heavy workout depletes not only the muscles’ glycogen reserves, but also the body’s water and mineral reserves, which need to be replenished. The most common electrolytes to be found in the human body are calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, chloride and magnesium. The product’s magnesium content helps the body maintain its electrolyte balance, it contributes to normal muscle, as well as psychological functions. Vitamin B6 and magnesium, included in the product, boost regular energy production as part of the metabolism and reduce fatigue.
Like all BioTechUSA products, Amino Energy Zero with electrolytes consists of safe and carefully selected ingredients.
- 360g (25 servings)
- peach ice tea