Curcumin in a highly bioavailable form.
- Curcumin is a potent antioxidant
- Solgar Curcumin Softgels have 185x greater bioavailability than standard curcumin
- More readily available to be used where it's needed in the body, compared to standard Curcumin extract
- Curcumin helps to reduce inflammation
- Curcumin also reduces the levels of endogenous antioxidants in the body
Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin 185x 90 Softgels have unlocked the power of curcumin with a form that has 185x greater bioavailability than standard curcumin: meaning better, faster absorption, helping curcumin to be more readily available for use where it's needed in the body.
The active ingredients in turmeric include beneficial flavonoids called curcuminoids, which are plant-based antioxidants. They help to fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body. Standard turmeric is poorly absorbed and fails to benefit the rest of the body outside the gut. Solgar's form of curcumin survives the stomach acid, is closer in form to nature and is small enough to fit between microvilli for maximum absorption.
Turmeric has been used in Ayurvedic traditions for centuries, as there are numerous health benefits linked to this powerful antioxidant and there are many older citizens in India who have attributed increased brain function to this amazing botanical.
Solgar Curcumin has unrivalled bioavailability, which helps to reliably reduce markers of inflammation and increase the levels of endogenous antioxidants in the body.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.