PhD Creatine (550g)
Share this Product
Whilst there are supplements on the market that exist without scientific foundation or indeed, quality, research-backed material, Creatine Monohydrate is not one of them. Creatine Monohydrate has been studied heavily over the last 10 years and many studies support the findings that athletes have observed. Personally I will never forget the moment I introduced Creatine Monohydrate into my supplement plan during the late 90ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s. As a competitive natural body builder, I instantly noticed:
1. Large strength gains.
2. Lean muscle gains.
3. Fantastic pumps and vascularity throughout my training sessions.
4. A fuller, rounder appearance to my physique. Over the years the use of Creatine Monohydrate has migrated into many different sports and physical activities, perhaps with good cause.
Athletes from all over the sporting world now use Creatine Monohydrate in an attempt to make them:
2. More explosive
4. Recover quicker
Why Monohydrate? Many types and infinite variations of Creatine have recently come onto the market. All these products carry possible relevance and certainly evoke interest and closer inspection. When introducing a Creatine product however, PhD Nutrition had no hesitation in releasing a Creatine Monohydrate product as our benchmark. Other variations of Creatine may evoke interest, but none of them carry the wealth of research-based support that Creatine Monohydrate does. It would be easy to introduce a citrate, ester, or ph-efficient form of Creatine into the PhD range, but quite simply, if we canÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t see the research backing the product up, we cannot expect our customers to value the product, itÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s that simple. Whilst varying forms of creatine exist on the market, none of them carry the proven credentials of Creatine Monohydrate and if youÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢re like me, I like to know what IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢m getting. Studies support that whilst using Creatine Monohydrate in conjunction with a balanced diet and efficient exercise plan, the following may occur:
- Increased explosive power
1. Increased lean body mass (when combined with effective strength-training)
2. Boosting of short-term energy stores
3. Increased total work capacity
4. Increased aerobic and anaerobic ability (1) 5. Increased sprint, cycling & jumping ability (2) Note: These effects have only been noted with Creatine Monohydrate! Because of the effectiveness and versatility of Creatine Monohydrate, it can be used synergistically with other PhD products in an attempt to maximise effectiveness. PhD Battery+/-3ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢: Use Creatine Monohydrate after intense exercise with PhD Battery+/-3ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢. The combination of the facts-acting carbohydrates within Battery+/-3ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ and the purity of PhD Creatine Monohydrate may help to facilitate increased glycogen replenishment and recovery from exercise. PhD L-Glutamine: L-Glutamine and Creatine Monohydrate have long been used synergistically by athletes seeking to increase strength, power and recovery. When mixed together in 500ml of ice-cold water, L-Glutamine and Creatine Monohydrate can make a fantastic two-pronged recovery or pre-exercise combination. PhD WiredÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢: As PhD WiredÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ already contains up to 5 grams of Creatine Monohydrate per serving, only athletes over 75Kg should add an additional amount to this most effective of pre-exercise intensifying drinks. For those over 75KG and looking to maximise your workout, add an extra 5 grams into 1 serving of PhD WiredÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ and shake vigorously. PhD Pharma-WheyÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢ and Pharma-GainÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢: Creatine Monohydrate can be used alongside a good solid protein and mass-gaining regime. Drink the recommended servings throughout the day whilst using these two great muscle-building products. References:
1- Rico-Sanz J, Mendez Marco MT. Creatine enhances oxygen uptake and performance during alternating intensity exercise. Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Sciences, University Autonoma of Barcelona, Spain.
2- Bemben MG, Lamont HS. Creatine supplementation and exercise performance: recent findings. Neuromuscular Research Laboratory, Department of Health and Sport Sciences, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 73019, USA Nutritional Breakdown Pure pharmaceutical-grade Micronised Creatine Monohydrate Recommended Usage PhD recommend following the following options: For persons under 75kg: Begin with 5 grams of PhD Creatine Monohydrate daily for 7 days. Upon completion of this 7 day period use 5 grams every second day to fully maximise Creatine transporters. For persons over 75kg: Begin with 10 grams of PhD Creatine Monohydrate daily for 7 days. Upon completion of this 7 day period use 10 grams every second day to fully maximise Creatine transporters Allergy Information Suitable for vegetarians and Gluten free Manufactured in a factory that handles nuts, gluten, dairy and soya Aspartame-free 110 servings