Gas Mark 10 Cream Of Rice (2kg)
What is Cream Of Rice?
Cream of Rice is an easy to make complex carbohydrate made with rice flour with added vitamins and minerals to support health and well being, it also contains digestive enzymes and probiotics to improve uptake and digestion. Each 25g serving of Cream of Rice provides 19.33g of complex carbohydrates and only 0.05g of naturally occurring sugars and 0.25g of fat.
How to make:
- Add 50g CoR to a bowl and then add 100ml of boiling water to the powder and ensure it is completely covered
- Wait 30 seconds and then stir
- The creamiest CoR with unbelievable flavour and smoothness will occur.
- If you want to add extra volume, simply add additional boiling water, microwave in 30-second increments until the correct consistency occurs.
- We do not recommend using cold water to make the GM10 Cream of Rice
- If you are like the Barnsley Pitbull and want to eat like a dessert, then leave the CoR in the fridge until ice cold, the taste will be a game changer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.