Biotech USA 100% Pure Whey 2.2kg + Free ZMAttack
Share this Product
- High protein content: 78%
- 4,6 g BCAA per serving***
- Gluten free
- Aspartame free
- Palm oil free
- No preservatives
- Wide range of flavours
- Available even in an unflavoured form
SPOIL YOUR MUSCLES!
Supplying your muscles with high-quality nutrients is essential for normal muscle function, muscle growth and maintenance. Like ourselves, our muscles also like to ‘eat well’. Spoil them and yourself with the delicious and creamy 100% Pure Whey protein powder!
WHY 100% PURE WHEY?
It is a high quality protein shake with a high BV (biological value) and 78% protein content that is 100% derived from whey protein. The wide ranging flavours of 100% Pure Whey is a combination of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and added amino acids (L-glutamine, L-arginine and BCAAs). The non-flavoured version contains only whey protein concentrate, without any added sweeteners, colouring or flavouring.
Choose 100% Pure Whey to recharge your muscles!
1 Per serving (28 g):
- 22 g protein
- 4,6 g BCAA***
***This data refers to the flavoured versions, the non-flavoured version contains 4,8 g BCAA per serving.
We recommend 100% Pure Whey if you:
- want an excellent protein source, because the protein content of the product contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass as well as to healthy and normal bones.
- are looking for quick solution to regenerate after workout
- prefer delicious, varied and creamy flavours
- are celiac
We recommend the non-flavoured version if you:
- love reform cuisine, because due to its high protein content and the neutral taste it can be used to prepare meals and sweets that are healthy yet rich in useful calories
- are sensitive to additives
PROTEIN AS A NUTRIENT
Protein is an essential building block of our body, a source of nutrients made up from amino acids produced by our body and supplemented from external sources. It contributes to maintaining and growing muscle tissues. You need more protein if you regularly do sports, if you want to increase your muscle mass, if you want to lose weight or as you get older.
WHY A PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT?
A quick, convenient and highly effective way to supplement your protein intake is to drink protein supplements; all you need is protein powder, a shaker and some water or milk. Protein powder can be derived from milk, as well as from animal or plant sources or their combination. Their absorption can be fast (30-40 minutes), moderate (1-2 hours) or slow (more than 2 hours).
Like all BioTech USA products, 100% Pure Whey consists of safe and carefully selected ingredients.
- 60 capsules (60 servings)
- hormone function normalising formula
- protects the immune system
- organic mineral content
- high active ingredient content
We recommend ZMAttack:
- over the age of 30, to help normalise testosterone levels
- to normalise hormonal activity before doing sports
- before bedtime, to contribute to recovery
For men, it is particularly important to optimise and maintain appropriate testosterone levels. Over the age of 30, you also need to pay regular attention to that in order to achieve your fitness goals. You should use synergistic products with natural active ingredients such as BioTechUSA’s ZMAttack supplement. The product’s vitamin B6 content contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and it regulates hormonal activity. Zinc contributes to maintaining normal testosterone levels in the blood and it also normalises protein synthesis. The organic active ingredients of ZMAttack offer better absorption and the product can be generally used by athletes as well as men with an active lifestyle.
Per serving (1 capsule):
- 2 mg vitamin B6
- 450 mg magnesium aspartate
- 15 mg zinc gluconate (from zinc gluconate source)
Like all BioTechUSA products, ZMAttack consists of safe and carefully selected ingredients.
Take 1 capsule daily 30 minutes before workout and before bedtime on rest days.
Magnesium aspartate, maltodextrin, capsule shell [gelatin, purified water,colours (titanium dioxide, iron oxide black)], zinc gluconate, pyridoxine hydrochloride.Made in a plant that also manufactures milk, soy, egg and mustard containing foods.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh